LDE: Randal, Nevis

ROLB: Mathis, CFL

ILB: Bradham, Conner

ILB: Angerer, Harvey CFL

LOLB: Hughes, Wheeler

CB: Powers, Johnson, Jackson

SS: LaRon Landry, Daniels

FS: Bethea, Lefeged

jarret johnson is old. i would rather see what hughes can do. also i would prefer we sign laron landry instead of drafting a safety. landry would be prefect for our defense.

He's only 30. But I would only sign him for cheap, Landry would be expensive. I'm not sure how much money we can spend but I'm sure Carl Nicks or Ben Grubbs would kill us lol.

He's only 30. But I would only sign him for cheap, Landry would be expensive. I'm not sure how much money we can spend but I'm sure Carl Nicks or Ben Grubbs would kill us lol.

well thats weird. i looked it up a couple days ago and it said 34. looked it up now and it said 30. landry has his share of injuries so he might not be that expensive

And what's been with all the hype with Leonard Johnson? I haven't heard a whole lot about him outside this forum, but from what I've seen he's a 3rd round CB and there's a number of guys better than him. I did see that he had a good game against Justin Blackmon, however.

well thats weird. i looked it up a couple days ago and it said 34. looked it up now and it said 30. landry has his share of injuries so he might not be that expensive

If we can get him for a reasonable price I'd be all for it, and change the Markelle Martin pick to Leonard Johnson because you all love him so much lol, or Mohamed Sanu if he's still there.

If we can get him for a reasonable price I'd be all for it, and change the Markelle Martin pick to Leonard Johnson because you all love him so much lol, or Mohamed Sanu if he's still there.

Listen Leonard Johnson is a stud, I told everyone about him! Ramblin and Jason could confirm this!

Listen Leonard Johnson is a stud, I told everyone about him! Ramblin and Jason could confirm this!

Ok then how about this mock, it is completely ideal and will probably never happen lol! haha

1. Andrew Luck QB Stanford

2. Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers

2. Kelechi Osemele OG Iowa State

2. Leonard Johnson CB Iowa State

2. Coby Fleener TE Stanford

3. Alameda Ta'amu NT Washington

4. Chris Polk RB Washington

4. Jared Crick DE/DT Nebraska

5. DeQuan Menzie CB Alabama

5. Derek Wolfe DE/DT Cincinnati

6. Terrance Gallaway FB/RB Baylor

6. Lucas Nix OT/OG Pittsburgh

7. Chris Rainey RB/KR/PR Florida

I like that alot! Rounds 3 and 4 I would do, Josh Chapman if Ta Amu is gone, and Nigel Bradham and Kheeston Randal as the 3, 4, 4 picks. Crick won't last that long. And Matt Daniels SS at 6!

Josh Chapman has a torn ACL so I wouldn't use a 3rd rounder on him, and yeah Crick may be gone, but he does have a torn pectoral muscle and probably won't participate in the combine which could really hurt his stock. Look what an injury did to Da'Quan Bowers. But Derek Wolfe is a beast and I have us getting him too, and he could potentially start for us if we don't get Crick.

Josh Chapman has a torn ACL so I wouldn't use a 3rd rounder on him, and yeah Crick may be gone, but he does have a torn pectoral muscle and probably won't participate in the combine which could really hurt his stock. Look what an injury did to Da'Quan Bowers. But Derek Wolfe is a beast and I have us getting him too, and he could potentially start for us if we don't get Crick.

Listen, chapman is a legit 3-4 NT, he played in the BCS championship with that injury, Wolfe is good but around 5-6. I don't think Ta Amu is there round three so what's your plan then?

Listen, chapman is a legit 3-4 NT, he played in the BCS championship with that injury, Wolfe is good but around 5-6. I don't think Ta Amu is there round three so what's your plan then?

From what I've seen Ta'Amu is going to be there in the 3rd, but if he's not then draft Chapman in the 4th at the very earliest. But if not get a FA, there's Soliai, Pouha, Garay, Rodgers, Franklin and McKinney. We should be able to land one of them if we wanted to.

EDIT:

Or if Ta'Amu's stock does go to the 2nd round we could just go

2. Mohamed Sanu

2. Alameda Ta'amu

2. Leonard Johnson

2. Coby Fleener

3. Kevin Zeitler

From what I've seen Ta'Amu is going to be there in the 3rd, but if he's not then draft Chapman in the 4th at the very earliest. But if not get a FA, there's Soliai, Pouha, Garay, Rodgers, Franklin and McKinney. We should be able to land one of them if we wanted to.

EDIT:

Or if Ta'Amu's stock does go to the 2nd round we could just go

2. Mohamed Sanu

2. Alameda Ta'amu

2. Leonard Johnson

2. Coby Fleener

3. Kevin Zeitler

I think Franklin or McKinney need to be brought in regardless. I don't know if Sanu will be there at your pick. Chapman is really good, I like Bradham, Randal, Chapman as 3,4,4 picks from your layout. I really like your layout, just some of the picks we disagree. I like Wolfe but as a 5-6.. But Reyes and Randal I think are better than Wolfe. Reyes is a freak, Randal is a NT with a relentless motor and he isn't but 290. I would prefer the two of them as DE with Franklin as NT.