Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This playcalling has to go ASAP

VaAllDay757

18 hours ago, will426 said:

Davis has given up a total of like 3-4 catches in man coverage since he's been back. This is what he specializes in now on the other hand playing off coverage and in zone he's be demolished..that I can agree with because HE ISNT A ZONE CORNER he has always sucked in zone and will forever suck in zone but I don't think Ted realizes this..and yeah refs sucked spotted Henry an extra two yards..on the mariota sneak the center clearly moved before snapping the ball because mariota and him pretty much had the first before the entire line moved 

These refs have been so very bad every single game something screwed up happens and cost a chance to keep momentum. The spot with JB seemed real bad too

38 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

These refs have been so very bad every single game something screwed up happens and cost a chance to keep momentum. The spot with JB seemed real bad too

The jb spot was short but not that short what confuses me is if that was the pylon and he did it..it would've been ruled a td from that spot  but apparently that isn't the case when running for the first 

6 hours ago, a06cc said:

Remember you can only do some much with a guy who has hardly been here. That’s just how it is. 

I might be in the minority here but the quarterback play, even with JB's limited time & knowledge of the playbook is not the problem.

13 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Fourth and one with the game on the line and you call a bootleg.  Okay,  problem is Brissett runs back five yards before heading for the sideline!  What kind of play design is that?  You aren't playing grandmothers.  These are fast men. Terrible design IMO.  And if a coach needs to go Philbin should be 1st.  He has everybody fooled.  Ballard met with all the coaches when he was hired and Philbin obviously told him he was satisfied with his OL.  Especially with the way Clark and Haag closed out last year.  Was he ever wrong.  They drafted a few guys in the later rounds and Banner, a fourth is already gone.  All of those FA linemen out there last year and nothing.  We need a new OL coach who can find and develop players.   His incompetence is way overlooked. 

If they wanted to run a bootleg, they shouldn't have run at Woodyard.

On 10/16/2017 at 11:58 PM, strt182 said:

I think Chud makes things more difficult then it has to be. its really that simple. 

Here is something I don't understand with Chud.  He treats Jacoby Brissett like he's a fast mobile QB.

Brissett's 40 time is 4.94 which makes him slightly faster then Tom Brady.  He's not fast at all!!!!

He has some agility and shiftiness that you have to give him credit for.  But he's not fast.  

He is big though.  So on 4th and 1 why in the world would you attempt a naked bootleg with Brissett??  Either let Gore pound the rock or QB sneak it straight up the middle.