Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaworski Dumped From Monday Night Football..... Hey Peyton!

pacolts56

All money is God's and we are allowed to use some of it. Peyton will be an analyst on TV with the possibility of becoming an owner down the road. He will positively, absolutely, beyond a shadow of doubt, with 100% certainty be a football commentator after he retires..

Bet he won't go near the broadcast booth..... ever.

Bet he won't go near the broadcast booth..... ever.

Let's see..... a degree in communications, a splendid ambassador for the game, more TV face time than darn near anyone but the president and he just flat out has an incurable case of football on the brain.

I'll take that bet.

Some day they'll even ask him who his favorite broadcaster is... and he'll say "Mah Dad!"

Let's see..... a degree in communications, a splendid ambassador for the game, more TV face time than darn near anyone but the president and he just flat out has an incurable case of football on the brain.

I'll take that bet.

Some day they'll even ask him who his favorite broadcaster is... and he'll say "Mah Dad!"

Peyton is an Alpha male, a control freak, and above all... a very private person. If he just goes and decides to become an ESPN, FOX, NBC, CBS, or NFLN talking head I will be shocked.

He is an owner type... not a coach, and certainly not an * taliking heak.

Think about it.... do the "BIG NAMES" ever do the booth?

Marino..... and after that ...???

I'll take that bet.

Nope... he'll say Curt Gowdy... :P