Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Depth Chart Released

TKnight24

After looking at the lineup for the Will ILB spot, I can not stress enough how badly the Colts need to draft an ILB in 2018. Ballard should be at every USC game.

Bostic, Jackson, George, and Spence could be one of the worst units on any team in the league. That's an abysmal lineup at that spot. The Colts are once again going to get abused by TEs and RBs across the middle of the field.

2 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

After looking at the lineup for the Will ILB spot, I can not stress enough how badly the Colts need to draft an ILB in 2018. Ballard should be at every USC game.

Bostic, Jackson, George, and Spence could be one of the worst units on any team in the league. That's an abysmal lineup at that spot. The Colts are once again going to get abused by TEs and RBs across the middle of the field.

Oh ye of little faith 

5 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Maybe you should wait to see how they actually play on the field.  At this point we have no clue what our needs are for the 2018 draft.

12 hours ago, akcolt said:

Guess so I'm not sure how Hunt is a guy I wanted to see if the move to the 3-4 could unlock his potential. I know he's 29 but stranger things have happened. 

I heard the coaches talk about Powell's versatility but missed the move to CB. He has the size 6'2 212lbs ball skills and athleticism. I think his better suited for CB. I like this move. He should be PS eligible too.  

I like Mitchel have always thought he had the tools to play on Sunday. It's difficult to believe I think you have to go back to his freshman year at Arkansas to find a healthy season. 

I hope Milton makes a jump similar to the one it looks like Morrison is making. I didn't see that coming. I thought Jackson would be in the mix and I like Rhodes. Spence is the real head scratcher.This is still the group I will be watching closely. 

There is still a lot of questions to be answered. The depth chart is fun for conversation but it was put together without playing a game. 

We'll see what happens with Mitchel.   I think in college people don't take care of their bodies the way they do in the NFL.   If you're coming into the league keeping your college regimen and maybe even drug use then you're opening yourself up to more injuries.  Not saying he did but I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of the issue early on.  Hopefully he's taken care of his body in the offseason and added strength.

In regard to Hunt he is 29 or close to it, but he really hasn't played a lot of football.  Doesn't have the same wear and tear like other players his age.

Maybe you should wait to see how they actually play on the field.  At this point we have no clue what our needs are for the 2018 draft.

You want to wait to see how a guy who is rarely healthy and mediocre when he is, an UDFA from a small school, a guy I've never heard of, and a guy on his 4th team in 5 years do? I'm not holding my breath on them. None of them have the potential to be "elite". And that's what the Colts need. An athletic Will who can be elite. That group doesn't have it.