Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A question for Colt fans

Arodgers12

8 hours ago, jtcoltsfan said:

I've been to the 3 Colts-Raiders games and others out in Oakland since '06. The tailgating is incredible, and the only (few) issues I've encountered are with drunk fans - one in particular who yelled an obscenity in my ear after the game in 2010, and other Raider fans were quick to surround and protect me while giving that dude the right-act. I've always had my Manning/Luck jerseys in full view over the years. Otherwise, I've experienced comedic ribbing, an amazing fan base, and a great football game experience. Side note - I have not sat in the black hole - lol.

Right on dude!  I did attend that most recent Niner's game when the Colts basically destroys the 49ers.  I caught a lot of crap that day.  I haven't been to a Raider's game yet.  I'm basing my experience with the local dudes who live around my neck of California.  Of course, I live closer to Santa Barbara than the Bay Area.

5 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Never been to Cincinnati in person, but from what I've seen on NFL Sunday Ticket, I caught a glimpse of that chant, which could easily get on an opposing fans nerves quick say if the "Red Rifle" AKA Andy Dalton had like a 4-5 Touchdown game CC1. 

Where I experienced the "Who Dey" chants were at home games in pre seasons. I think I might have been to every pre season game at home where Cincy plays Indy. We normally lose those games and it gets the Cincy fans all fired up. But ultimately we have been able to win the regular season games against them so we have gotten the last laugh so far.

3 Crappiest for me.

Foxboro-Went to both afccg losses. (All class:().

Baltimore.

And I was shocked Buffalo of all places had some real aggressive fans I remember. They were worse then any jet/Giants vs Colts game I've ever been to.

Packers fans are always good.  Sure, they get lit, but they're a fun bunch not a "fight" bunch.  Didn't have any problem with Bengals or Chargers or Rams fans either.  The only near scuffle I got into was with a drunk Dolphins fan at LOS.  Other than that not too many bad ones.

I went to the colts jets game for my birthday in 2012 Andrews rookie year and the jets smacked us like 35-9 Adam v kicked 3 field goals. Honestly that was one of the worst experiences I've ever endured I hate the fricken jets. And then I had the chance to go watch us play the jets last year as the tickets were literally 8 dollars but I didn't want too I was scared we were gonna lose again and we destroyed them by like 40 points. So I'm pretty bummed about that. I'm going this year to the colts bills game though like week 8 I think should be fun. Bills fans should be pretty cool I think

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, Albaby said:

Right on dude!  I did attend that most recent Niner's game when the Colts basically destroys the 49ers.  I caught a lot of crap that day.  I haven't been to a Raider's game yet.  I'm basing my experience with the local dudes who live around my neck of California.  Of course, I live closer to Santa Barbara than the Bay Area.

That was a surprising win. Trent even scored lmao 

23 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Saints fans at the 2010 Vikings game were the worst. And the ticket guy was even a *.

I never really went to road games. I have been to 1 and that was at Chicago in 2004. I have relatives in Chicago though and sat around pretty cool people. Colts won big and I went with 3 friends, 2 played Football and were big guys. I don't go to road games simply because there is always that chance you will run into a group of people that are drunk wanting to start something. I just avoid it. I feel like I can defend myself but 10 on 2 or 3 if you have friends with you = no thanks. I could only imagine wearing a Favre jersey to that game in NO, Championship Game = trouble.