Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cole Hikutini...?

40 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

Just finished watching Loads of Highlights on this guy. He definitely looks like a Jack Doyle 2.0. Could see him fitting with the colts offense perfectly do you all agree?

We don't really need another Jack Doyle. He is our number 1 now, but if we do indeed grab another tight end. It needs to be one that can block well and/or is a big Red Zone threat IMO.  

Yeah I agree with the above. Doyle is an underrated blocker so he can act as our combination TE. 

I'd like to find someone this year that can utilise that Y-seam the same way Fleener used to. Jake Butt, Bucky Hodges and Jeremy Sprinkle are guys I'd look at around the late 4th round.

We will have to pick up a couple TE's before camp - probably UDFAs. 

I was trying to remember the couple guys they brought in last year, one that Irsay's daughter found?  Everyone was real excited about them.  But they disappeared after reality set in.

I wouldn't mind a late pick on the kid from Clemson, but overall, I'd rather wait until the draft is over.

13 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

We will have to pick up a couple TE's before camp - probably UDFAs. 

I was trying to remember the couple guys they brought in last year, one that Irsay's daughter found?  Everyone was real excited about them.  But they disappeared after reality set in.

I wouldn't mind a late pick on the kid from Clemson, but overall, I'd rather wait until the draft is over.

Mike Miller and Darien Griswold.

16 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I thought they were both interesting prospects.  Griswold was signed by the Falcons, don't know if he's still on the roster.  Don't know what happened to Miller.

I think Miller got an injury settlment after being released.