Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reddick is our guy!!!!

3 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

Good thing they don't have a 1st or 2nd round pick haha.

LOL. I know. But we'll see what happens with Butler. I think they have a 2 right? I'm pretty sure they gave up a 1 and a 3 for Cooks. But what about Ealy? So they may not have a 1-2 or 3. LOL. That would be beautiful lmao 

2 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

Not a fan of Davis. Would much rather have McMillian. 

I like McMillian too, but we could get both. Reckwon could possibly be had in the 4th. But there's 6-7 ILB prospects I really like. I love Anzalone in the 4th. If he's healthy he's going to be VERY good.

3 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I like McMillian too, but we could get both. Reckwon could possibly be had in the 4th. But there's 6-7 ILB prospects I really like. I love Anzalone in the 4th. If he's healthy he's going to be VERY good.

I think McMillian is rising on draft boards so he'll probably go round 2 IMO. 

I think we will probably select a couple of LBs this draft. Kinda like we did with O Line last year. 

I'd love to pair McMillian or Davis with Anzalone or maybe Duke Riley. 

58 minutes ago, Majin Vegeta said:

He has more red flags than almost every top prospect. He's the third best running back in the draft. 

I'm not turning this into another cook thread. We have enough of those

5 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

I think McMillian is rising on draft boards so he'll probably go round 2 IMO. 

I think we will probably select a couple of LBs this draft. Kinda like we did with O Line last year. 

I'd love to pair McMillian or Davis with Anzalone or maybe Duke Riley. 

You never know. It seems like a lot of really good ILB prospects have been falling the last few years.

3 hours ago, masnerj said:

The only way I would want Riddick in the first round is if we trade down like 5 spots, draft him and pick up a 2nd or a 3rd. I also don't know if I like a ILB at 15 where all we are trusting is his projection to the position. 

Don't get me wrong, I think he is an exceptionally athletic and versatile player that might become a Pro-Bowl ILB. But I just feel that 15 should go to a more valuable and premium position like CB or Edge. 

I don't think Reddick will last til 20. He may not even be there if one of the teams before us fall in love with him. I mean, with scouting, you're analyzing players and their skill-sets, then projecting how they would fit with your team. A majority of his college play was as an edge rusher, but he kicked inside every now and then. More importantly, he has shown that he could play ILB on short notice and play well.

An amazing ILB can completely change your defense. They're often the linchpin of your defense. If you think Reddick has Pro-Bowl potential, I don't see how you pass him up, especially since the Edge and CB class is stupid deep this year.

2 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

LOL. Yes. See that's why I cant figure out where I like him. As you said. He's a big time sideline to sideline ILB with elite coverage skills, but can also rush the QB as a stand up OLB. I mean IDK. But as of right now I agree with you on the bolded.

And btw. Doesn't he scream New England LB. Like isn't New England LB written across his forehead? lmao ....He just fits them perfectly IMO.

He'd primarily play ILB, but could kick out to OLB and rush, or just rush from the ILB position. He's very much a Jamie Collins type from a versatility standpoint, but don't you speak that evil into this world. If that happens, I'm blaming you....lmao

2 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

With how great he looked in combine drills, I don't see McMillian falling out of the 2nd. If we can't get Reddick or Foster in the 1st, I'd love him in the 2nd.

43 minutes ago, Shive said:

I don't think Reddick will last til 20. He may not even be there if one of the teams before us fall in love with him. I mean, with scouting, you're analyzing players and their skill-sets, then projecting how they would fit with your team. A majority of his college play was as an edge rusher, but he kicked inside every now and then. More importantly, he has shown that he could play ILB on short notice and play well.

An amazing ILB can completely change your defense. They're often the linchpin of your defense. If you think Reddick has Pro-Bowl potential, I don't see how you pass him up, especially since the Edge and CB class is stupid deep this year.

He'd primarily play ILB, but could kick out to OLB and rush, or just rush from the ILB position. He's very much a Jamie Collins type from a versatility standpoint, but don't you speak that evil into this world. If that happens, I'm blaming you....lmao

With how great he looked in combine drills, I don't see McMillian falling out of the 2nd. If we can't get Reddick or Foster in the 1st, I'd love him in the 2nd.

If Cunningham and Davis fall to the 2nd I think Reckwon could easily fall to the 3rd. I always thought 3-4 range, but you guys are right. He'll probably go earlier than I've been thinking, whether it be the 2nd or 3rd. I really like him though.

1 minute ago, COLTS449 said:

If Cunningham and Davis fall to the 2nd I think Reckwon could easily fall to the 3rd. I always thought 3-4 range, but you guys are right. He'll probably go earlier than I've been thinking, whether it be the 2nd or 3rd. I really like him though.

Cunningham has fallen down draft boards the past few months. I could see a team taking McMillian over him, but Davis should go late 1st, early 2nd.