Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vegas-Patriots Likely To Repeat In 2017

King Colt

On February 14, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Flying Elvis said:

Sarcasm is hard to convey in print, I thought my "ha ha" would do the trick but alas it didn't. Honestly, I was just hoping for it not to be a blowout.

Belichick preaches to his players to play for 60 minutes whether down by 25 or up by 25 and it certainly paid off in this instance.

Oh, trust me, I got the joke buddy. I just wanted confirmation that Pats fans were nervous or uneasy briefly. Hades, Mark Wahlberg left the stadium early man. Just sayin'.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds are against ANY team winning the Lombardi.  A team has to play better than 31 other teams.  Usually, luck and health play a role.  The Pats secured top seed despite Brady being suspended for four games.  They won the Superbowl without Rob Gronkowski.  The next campaign likely has TB12 and Gronk on the field for every game.  Not a sure thing, but it would be hard for me to bet against the Superbowl champs + Rob Gronkowski.

I don't see the east really improving that much, so we can assume they win it...again..which gives them the home game, and in truth they will probably be at least the 2 seed. They wont loose at home, so to me it comes down to them having to go on the road, which I don't believe will happen. So yeah...lets crown em, they are who we thought they were!