Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make Roster Moves

TKnight24

Just now, Jdubu said:

I would like to see more of Morris and Tevin Mitchell, and maybe Edwards, don't care about the others as they seem just ordinary from their time on the team. 

I  still really like tevaun smith and hope he gets a shot next season

2 minutes ago, twfish said:

Do you like him because of his size or has he done something on the field you like to see? Routes or speed, what's your  assessment of this player and reason for liking him? Serious question. I recall drops but he had limited time on roster. 

4 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Do you like him because of his size or has he done something on the field you like to see? Routes or speed, what's your  assessment of this player and reason for liking him? Serious question. I recall drops but he had limited time on roster. 

I watched a bit of film know him earlier this year and did a write up on him 

15 hours ago, twfish said:

I think he will be on the 53 man next year. He nearly made it this year.  He really needed a year to expand his route tree coming from Iowa.

He has everything you need to be a star in this league. His size and speed are impressive. He has soft hands. I've seen him dig balls out like a first baseman at Iowa, a great catch radius. I don't recall the drops the other poster was talking about. I think the kids going to be really good.

I would not sleep on Leak either. Another Big 10 kid I did not see as much of Marcus as Tevaun in college. My best friend is from Iowa so I see a lot of the Hawks.

Leak ran in the 4.4's at 220lbs at his pro day. I remember hearing his name a lot during camp before getting injured. When you add Rogers to the mix it looks like we building a stable of young WR's too work with. 

I am not sure why we keep messing around with Mitchel. He could not stay healthy at Arkansas then was injured at Washington then spent this season injured with us. 

I'd  love to see Redman develop at 6'6 add some weight to that frame. We could use some depth at G. I don't see Blythe as a G. 

2 hours ago, akcolt said:

I think he will be on the 53 man next year. He nearly made it this year.  He really needed a year to expand his route tree coming from Iowa.

He has everything you need to be a star in this league. His size and speed are impressive. He has soft hands. I've seen him dig balls out like a first baseman at Iowa, a great catch radius. I don't recall the drops the other poster was talking about. I think the kids going to be really good.

I would not sleep on Leak either. Another Big 10 kid I did not see as much of Marcus as Tevaun in college. My best friend is from Iowa so I see a lot of the Hawks.

Leak ran in the 4.4's at 220lbs at his pro day. I remember hearing his name a lot during camp before getting injured. When you add Rogers to the mix it looks like we building a stable of young WR's too work with. 

I am not sure why we keep messing around with Mitchel. He could not stay healthy at Arkansas then was injured at Washington then spent this season injured with us. 

I'd  love to see Redman develop at 6'6 add some weight to that frame. We could use some depth at G. I don't see Blythe as a G. 

I was rather excited about Mitchell honestly. He's got the size, speed and can cover but I imagain if he get dinged up at all he's gone. I think the reason colts used Roger's this year over smith was because he was flashier and I don't beleive they wanted him snagged. Did notice we didn't sign McKay back, man I liked his size