Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady On Peyton Manning: "if Any Body Will Get Back, It Will Be Him"

bap1331

hehe...good guy off the field. Hate him on the field! :)

The interesting thing is that I remember feeling in '08 the way Colts fans feel right now in terms of the AFC being wide open that year. When Brady went down in '08, with the schedule we had that year and how teams looked all season long, I remember feeling like if Brady was in there we had a good shot because there just wasnt any dominating team.

Peyton and Tom are friends so I'm sure they talk a lot. 2008 was boring without Brady and I missed him and I think (or I'd atleast hope) that the Patriots fans want Peyton to get better. The game isn't the same without those guys.

Peyton and Tom are friends so I'm sure they talk a lot. 2008 was boring without Brady and I missed him and I think (or I'd atleast hope) that the Patriots fans want Peyton to get better. The game isn't the same without those guys.

100%. Having both of those guys healthy is good for the league overall, and for the fans of every team. I hope they both get to eventually go out on their OWN terms, and not because their bodies can't do it anymore.

100%. Having both of those guys healthy is good for the league overall, and for the fans of every team. I hope they both get to eventually go out on their OWN terms, and not because their bodies can't do it anymore.

yea, the exciting part in the NFL is seeing Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning. Its so boring when either is hurt...

Pretty soon it will be Brees vs Rodgers - they will play again next year because of divisional winner schedule. The next year, it will be at Green Bay. Brees will play at San Diego and at NY Giants too on the road.

Yep that's the next big qb match up the nfl will hype up

Not sure if anyone saw Sound FX for the Colts-Pats game this year, but Brady and Belichick both talked with Manning. They all seem like friends and seem like they get along very well...off the field. It's great to see a great player support another great player. Hopefully we haven't seen the last of these two guys battling each other on the field