Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Diego (+2) at Houston (11-27-16)

oldunclemark

39 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You're right..It started at (+2) for what I saw but it swung quickly.....why do you think?

For a game with one team at home and at 6-4..

..and the other on the road at 4-6..and the 4-6 team is favored at game time.

..what did they see in the Mexico game?

I think they thought about how bad B.O. is ? Hey .. just thought about his initials are BO... stinks ? 

On 11/26/2016 at 7:39 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Lets say we get in at 9-7 and get the 4 Seed. Who would you rather want to play Oakland, Denver, or KC? The game would be at Indy. I know I am looking way ahead.

I think Denver. I know their D is good but we've handled them at home the past few years.  We got a beat the Jets Monday to have any sort of chance unless the Texans and Titans really tank.  I am really nervous even though the Jets are playing pretty bad.  They almost beat the Pats yesterday and it seems like Luck can never get over the hump against them. This would be a golden opportunity!

On 11/28/2016 at 6:34 AM, King Colt said:

I posted earlier I thought the Texans would win but the real Texans simply proved they are not good enough and like the Colts being on top of the AFC South is never anything to brag about.

Real dynasties take take advantage of weak divisions with multiple SBs. Just look at Brady's early career. There was a time not that long ago that the colts division was pretty tough with TN and Houston being decent if not in the playoffs. Hell even the jags made the playoffs a couple years there.