Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

There's 1 prospect I had my eyes on for a while

Zach Cunningham ILB/OLB Vanderbilt 

He would most likely play ILB with the Colts.  He's one of the best coverage LBs in the 2017 NFL Draft!

That's exactly what the Colts need... a LB who can cover the field and play sideline to sideline. 

I'd be fine with him as the 1st pick. 

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Zach Cunningham ILB/OLB Vanderbilt 

He would most likely play ILB with the Colts.  He's one of the best coverage LBs in the 2017 NFL Draft!

That's exactly what the Colts need... a LB who can cover the field and play sideline to sideline. 

I'd be fine with him as the 1st pick. 

I agree I've been keeping a close eye on him too. I was hoping we could get him in the 2nd being he's from Vanderbilt. At this point I think his combine will determine if he goes the first day or not. 

I absolutely agree we need ILB's that have the speed to play sideline to sideline and cover. That's not what we keep bringing in i.e. Morrison 

I've come around to Cunningham in the 1st round too.  I'd love Reuben Foster of Alabama, but I think we'll finish somewhere within a game of 8-8, which will probably remove Foster and Tim Williams as an option.  Zach would be a relatively safe choice...

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I've come around to Cunningham in the 1st round too.  I'd love Reuben Foster of Alabama, but I think we'll finish somewhere within a game of 8-8, which will probably remove Foster and Tim Williams as an option.  Zach would be a relatively safe choice...

I think Indy will finish at 7-9, putting them probably around pick 12. In that range here are some notable players that could be available for the Colts...

S/CB Jabrill Peppers

RB Leonard Fournette

DE Derek Barnett

Guys that could be there for the Colts after a possible trade down to the early 20 range...

ILB Zach Cunningham

RB Dalvin Cook

OLB Charles Harris

CB Desmond King

11 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I think Indy will finish at 7-9, putting them probably around pick 12. In that range here are some notable players that could be available for the Colts...

S/CB Jabrill Peppers

RB Leonard Fournette

DE Derek Barnett

Guys that could be there for the Colts after a possible trade down to the early 20 range...

ILB Zach Cunningham

RB Dalvin Cook

OLB Charles Harris

CB Desmond King

I'm looking forward to a lot of the scouting services putting together their breakdowns for this year (specifically Mayock). I'm wondering if guys like Barnett and Harris are close enough together where it would be worth moving down. What is typically the return for moving from 12 to 20? I know there's a tool somewhere that assigns a point system to these picks. I don't recall what people have used in the past though.