Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bye week timing - good or bad?

kcccolts

10 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

I thought our D line played fairly well against GB all things considered. Aside from the Zach Kerr RTP flag! 

With Langford and Anderson fit I'm quite excited by the unit as a whole. In fact the odd man out now in my mind is Art Jones. 

I think Jones is playing as well as he's played since being in Indy. He looks fresh, active, a little slimmed down... he chased Aaron Rodgers out of bounds on one play, from the opposite side of the field. There's a good rotation at DL right now. It gives them the luxury of being patient with Langford and Anderson.

Kerr and McGill are doing well, also. Parry had a decent game Sunday, too.

On 11/7/2016 at 7:55 AM, kcccolts said:

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere. I am thinking the bye week is not ideal after the result /performance last night. What do the better informed think?

Did the Colts have a choice?

24 minutes ago, Superman said:

I think Jones is playing as well as he's played since being in Indy. He looks fresh, active, a little slimmed down... he chased Aaron Rodgers out of bounds on one play, from the opposite side of the field. There's a good rotation at DL right now. It gives them the luxury of being patient with Langford and Anderson.

Kerr and McGill are doing well, also. Parry had a decent game Sunday, too.

Parry had his best game as a Colt I thought.  He was stout against the double team and active when single blocked.