Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where were all the complaints the first 50 minutes?

tfunky14

6 hours ago, aaron11 said:

im not sure that you are seeing it

BO was just plain missing throws.  if he hit open receivers early, this game would not have been close

miller had 130+ yards, by far his best since joining the texans.

I started Miller on my fantasy team and am not the least bit ashamed over it.

I started complaining when Luck threw the interception, then beginning the 3rd quarter when the defense let the Texans rip off runs of 12, 15, 20, 10, 11 yards etc. It's like we did nothing at halftime to adjust and I mean have another plan if the Texans adjusted their defense and they did but we did nothing. How was the defense gassed when they were on the field about 50% less than the Texans defense. Lastly on another subject has anyone watched the press conferences and who are these so called reporters throwing these softball "touchy/feely" questions at Pagano and Luck. Why the hell doesn't someone ask the hard questions if there is a solution (and Chuck says there is) and he can't provide that solution would he entertain the idea of resigning if he can't do the job??? The press are handling him like a baby and it's disgusting.

It's gotten to the point where you can call the game before it happens. 

Start slow, and if we score early we won't score for a good 30 more minutes of the game, allowing the opponent back in the game AGAIN, then show back up at the end and try for the win. 

You can can see the team plays not to lose. 

Good teams find ways to win. Bad teams find ways to lose. Sorry if you don't wanna see it but we are dead last in the worst division in football, therefore making us the worst team in football. Your record doesn't tell the whole story. 

Its time to show the coaching staff the door, and seeing as how we have an owner who is unwilling to admit he has addiction issues to himself, it's not looking like he will admit he made the wrong choice in coaching staff. 

9 hours ago, tfunky14 said:

Where were all the defense complaints the first 50 minutes? 

I don't think there where any. Everyone wants to lay blame on someone after a loss. Yes is sucks when the Colts lose but someone has to lose.

Out of know where plays

The freakish catch and run by L. Miller for the TD in the 4th

The unbelievable catch down the side line in OT with good coverage on the WR

If your going to blame a Colt, blame the offense not getting the 4th and inches in the 4th that would have sealed the game.

The offense needs to do more, not the defense

Ah yes, the D is fine.  They only gave up 430 yards and 26 points to the Texans.  I can see the fear in the eyes of the opposing offenses they face! :billiejean:

It took a team effort to lose that one......