Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC (+4) @ Pittsburgh (10-2-16)

oldunclemark

Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya - 8:30 EST on NBC

Low 60s and dry..over-under at 47

A game that may be significant in tie-breaker talk in 10 weeks

the Chiefs have allowed a league low 39 points all year but they face Pittsburgh QB 'Big ben Rothlisbergher (70 of 118, 816 yards. 6 TDs, 4 INts) and 'Downtown' Antonio Brown (24 catches, 305 yards)

Kc's Alex "Game Manager' Smith (79 of 118, 786 yards, 3 Tds) has to like the looks of a Steeers defense that has given up 1000 yards passing in 3 weeks.

Tight end Travis Kelce (17 catches, 197 yards) and RB Spencer Ware (41 carries, 202 yards) do to.

Pitt RB LeVeon (Its all Goddell's fault) Bell returns from a suspension to split time (or take over for) with 76-year-old DeAngelo Williams (66 ruhses, 258 yards)

Here's a game that KC seem to be better than a (plus-4) but don't be fooled by Pittsburgh's 34-3 loss last week...Throw logic out here and go with the Steelers...

I dont know about over-under but Pittsburgh was shocked last week and they'll take it to KC in prime time and win by more than 4..bet on it

I wonder how much money The Boz got for that commercial. He straight up said on the NFLN draft busts special that he has struggled financially and is living off the occasional appearance.

I'm a huge fan of alot of the Steelers players but Todd Haley is such a buttclown. And their fans are getting annoying. I think I'm pulling for the Chiefs. An upset of the Steelers by the Chiefs that losing year with Haley is what made Tomlin a fan of his if you remember back. Tomlin's postgame was pretty funny that day to lol!

The Chiefs have quit. Their LBs are getting abused by RBs on blocks and Smith is scared to throw anything besides those quick hits that I believe are actually audibles (he throws it out to the WR every time the DB is 10 yards back), aka they do intend to go deep. I don't understand it because his first 2 passes were a 2 semideep completions.

A halftime tongue lashing is in need imo.

7 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Chiefs have quit. Their LBs are getting abused by RBs on blocks and Smith is scared to throw anything besides those quick hits that I believe are actually audibles (he throws it out to the WR every time the DB is 10 yards back), aka they do intend to go deep. I don't understand it because his first 2 passes were a 2 semideep completions.

A halftime tongue lashing is in need imo.

They just seem to have no life........and their offense isnt what you'd call dynamic on good days.

They're going through the motions

If they don't win the AFC West, this game may matter in 10 weeks.. 

....but then again....if they keep playing like this....maybe it wont