Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+ 3 1/2) @ Cincinnatti (9-25-16)

oldunclemark

Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts and Evan Washburn on CBS

Low 80s and sunny...over-under at 42

Denver QB Trevor Siemian (40 of 59, 444, 1 TDs, 3 INTs) has played very conservatively at home.

They'll need to make some big plays here with Demariyus Thomas ( catches, 138 yards) and Emmanuel Sanders (8 catches, 88 yards)

Might be a tough day for CJ Anderson (40 rushes, 166 yards, 2 TDs) against the Bengal defense.

I would not be chocked to see big rookie Paxton Lynch come on in relief

Cincy WR AJ Green (14 catches, 218 yards) faces 'Public Enemy' Aqib Talib in a prime time matchup.

Denver goes without RT Donald Stephenson and DE DeMarcus Ware,,,Bengals are probably again without TE Tyler Eifert

QB Andy Dalton (54 of 84, 732 yards

, 2 Tds, 1 INT) is rolling up big yards but not many TDs..probably because the Bengals have rushed for just 103 yards in 2 games.

There must be problems in the Bengals O-line.....

He's got to look out for Denver's Von Miller, who has 4 sacks in 2 games

This is the Bengals home opener and the crowd will  try to rattle the 1990s-style Denver offense..

I think the over is tricky....Think 24-17....hard to go either way.....

I'd like Cincy if it was 3 or less...but 3 1/2...is too high.   I dont know what Denver';s going to be like on the road yet

12 minutes ago, krunk said:

This further strengthens my belief that we are a better team than the record shows. Should be getting on track soon. Cincy just strait blew this one. Gashed by Simien and they are at full health.

Also in other news, Jags 0-3 and Cam Newton 3 INT's as Panthers lose at home to the Vikings 22-10. According to the media Cam was the greatest thing ever and the Jags were the Steel Curtain LMAO.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Also in other news, Jags 0-3 and Cam Newton 3 INT's as Panthers lose at home to the Vikings 22-10. According to the media Cam was the greatest thing ever and the Jags were the Steel Curtain LMAO.

Vikings have impressed so far. Thought they would tank with their injuries, but no.