Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fan complaints

WoolMagnet

Offensive game planning today was horrible. With the weapons we have we must spread the field. It worked on the plays we scored on. Those TE sets have to go. I can see using 2 at the beginning of the game, but one of them use be in the backfield.

14 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Offensive game planning today was horrible. With the weapons we have we must spread the field. It worked on the plays we scored on. Those TE sets have to go. I can see using 2 at the beginning of the game, but one of them use be in the backfield.

Yeah, it's not the L that bugs me.  We were on the road, against the defending SB champs who return 9 of 11 starters on D, with our own defense largely consisting of whoever we could get in short order.  You know it's bad when D'Qwell Jackson doesn't even know the names of all the guys he's playing with.

What bugs me is that our offense is largely healthy, with Luck back under center and an arsenal of talented receivers...and, yet, our offense has looked dreadful for nearly 100 of the 120 minutes they've played this year.

Defense can point to injuries.  Offense can't -- there's something very wrong there.

3 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

Yeah, it's not the L that bugs me.  We were on the road, against the defending SB champs who return 9 of 11 starters on D, with our own defense largely consisting of whoever we could get in short order.  You know it's bad when D'Qwell Jackson doesn't even know the names of all the guys he's playing with.

What bugs me is that our offense is largely healthy, with Luck back under center and an arsenal of talented receivers...and, yet, our offense has looked dreadful for nearly 100 of the 120 minutes they've played this year.

Defense can point to injuries.  Offense can't -- there's something very wrong there.

Your absolutely correct. A fast start is use your fast WR's. I see to many tight formations today. We still can't run the ball, but I think spreading the field would help that problem.

35 minutes ago, a06cc said:

I'm guessing they kept two tight ends in because they wanted to run the ball to keep Denver somewhat honest and to protect Luck.

I understand the injuries on defense but one thing I could not understand was how soft the coverage was. It made no sense to me why they were so far off the ball most of the time. Again a pass rush was nonexistent yet somehow they were in it till the end. Also Luck was inaccurate a lot especially early when there really wasn't much of a pass rush. It is only two weeks so no need to completely give up on the season but this has the feel of a very long painful season  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now