Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Funny Sunday Ticket Peyton Manning commercials.

ReMeDy

I always tell myself that one way I know football season is near is when I start seeing Peyton commercials again.

Seeing those new commercials is both sad and funny. Does a great job with the whole retirement thing in the commercials, yet at the same time it's sad knowing he's not going to play anymore. Wish his play as still as good as his commercial making abilities.

Still haven't fully come to the realization that there's no Peyton this year. He was always the person I could look forward to watching every week. Who's going to fill that void? I guess I can go with Eli, see if he can get another ring for the Mannings.

Each postseason I had two common themes. Hope to god the Patriots wouldn't win or reach the Super Bowl, and then cheer for Peyton to get there and win a ring. Well, one will still be the case this year, but unless the Bills make the playoffs (don't count on that), don't know who I'd pull for in the postseason. Not Patriots works.

21 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

I always tell myself that one way I know football season is near is when I start seeing Peyton commercials again.

Seeing those new commercials is both sad and funny. Does a great job with the whole retirement thing in the commercials, yet at the same time it's sad knowing he's not going to play anymore. Wish his play as still as good as his commercial making abilities.

Still haven't fully come to the realization that there's no Peyton this year. He was always the person I could look forward to watching every week. Who's going to fill that void? I guess I can go with Eli, see if he can get another ring for the Mannings.

Each postseason I had two common themes. Hope to god the Patriots wouldn't win or reach the Super Bowl, and then cheer for Peyton to get there and win a ring. Well, one will still be the case this year, but unless the Bills make the playoffs (don't count on that), don't know who I'd pull for in the postseason. Not Patriots works.

Might I suggest Andrew Luck , He is IMO Peyton Manning 2.0  :D