Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please No Tressel And Please No Chilly

antipatriot

WIth there still being many good candidates available for HC I really hope we dont go down either of these roads, Zimmer is out there, Bilick is out there, Gray who we already interviewed is out there and well a host of others. I understand we are going through a change, but this and the QB question are the two biggest decisions that need to be made moving forward I hope that we start off making the right choices. I mean even Marty schottenheimer would be better than those two at least he knows how to win in the regular season and has helped to build NFL powerhouses before.

I am really concerned about the HC search when I hear some of the names that have been associated with us. I guess in Grigson and Irsay we must trust.

GO COLTS

Billick...... ah NO!

I can't stand the guy. he's like a Rex Ryan "light". Ego bigger than his accomplishments.

No to Shottenheimer too. he's a bit of a whacko. Like his "let's get the gleam" speech. What the heck? Even his players were confused.

It was Marty that had the "get the gleam" speech...it's his son Brian who is available right now.

Billick...... ah NO!

I can't stand the guy. he's like a Rex Ryan "light". Ego bigger than his accomplishments.

No to Shottenheimer too. he's a bit of a whacko. Like his "let's get the gleam" speech. What the heck? Even his players were confused.

well i believe billick did WIN a superbowl..imo i would rather have him than some of the other people being interviewed by our team now..at least he has been their and done that!!!!

Our front office knows better than we do who the best candidate is for the job. Just because you don't like or want someone, doesn't mean you have a clue as to who we SHOULD have.

Seriously, what would you guys do if we got Childress or Tressel and had the greatest dynasty in Colts history? You'd probably forget all about this nonsense. I'm not advocating either candidate, by the way, as I won't pretend to know better than the folks in charge, but come on...

Tressel WOULD be an upgrade OVER Calwell but that's NOT saying much. If you want some CONSERVATIVE playcalling and ANOTHER little emotion type of coach then he's your guy!!! :facepalm: I HOPE that's NOT the direction the Colts are trying to explore. As far as Brad Childress aka "Chilly" NOOOOOooooooooooo!!!! :omg:

Was there really a need to start another thread on Tressel? You could have just have easily stated your feelings on the existing Tressel thread...

http://forums.colts....50-jim-tressel/

I didnt see the other one however if it offends you that much than dont read it and refrain from responding, I am assuming we are free to speak on whatever we want regarding the Colts in this fourm

Our front office knows better than we do who the best candidate is for the job. Just because you don't like or want someone, doesn't mean you have a clue as to who we SHOULD have.

Seriously, what would you guys do if we got Childress or Tressel and had the greatest dynasty in Colts history? You'd probably forget all about this nonsense. I'm not advocating either candidate, by the way, as I won't pretend to know better than the folks in charge, but come on...

Well said that is why we are fans and those guys make the big bucks making the decisions for our team because they definitely know football and the people and players in the business better than us. It is still fun to discuss the possibilities and opinions though

I didnt see the other one however if it offends you that much than dont read it and refrain from responding, I am assuming we are free to speak on whatever we want regarding the Colts in this fourm

That's not my opinion. I was a forum moderator on the old forum for years and when it switched over to this one. It is actually a rule not to create duplicate threads. I didn't have any tone or anything in my post, it was a valid question. So I'm not quite sure why you felt it necessary to have tone in responding to me. All of this thread would have fit perfectly into the thread currently going. It's all redundant...