Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

QB Luke McCown visits Colts

NBColtsFanatic

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

This Colts team needs depth but it is not as bad as you think they are. The depth will be taken care of through the draft. You want to lay all the blame on Grigson without seeing the big picture. Carry on.

Yeah and you keep trusting in his drafting skills haha 

7 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

I once said that I'd rather have Incognito on my team than Jonathon Martin and that the Colts should sign Incognito on the cheap. I got absolutely killed on it.

If it's any comfort to you,  you weren't alone.

But the issue isn't talent.    It's the locker room.     The Colts put a tremendous premium,  great importance on having a great locker-room.     They want players that will respect one another and fight like mad for their teammate.

They don't want a club house cancer no matter how good a player is.    And Incognito has been a club house cancer at practically every stopo along the way.     I think he was at three different colleges and how many NFL teams?    4?   5?     This past year in Buffalo might be the first time he's every behaved himself.    Good for him.

But that's why you and others got killed.     You don't get the importance of the Colts clubhouse/locker room culture.

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

But the issue isn't talent.    It's the locker room.     The Colts put a tremendous premium,  great importance on having a great locker-room.     They want players that will respect one another and fight like mad for their teammate.

They don't want a club house cancer no matter how good a player is.    And Incognito has been a club house cancer at practically every stopo along the way.     I think he was at three different colleges and how many NFL teams?    4?   5?     This past year in Buffalo might be the first time he's every behaved himself.    Good for him.

But that's why you and others got killed.     You don't get the importance of the Colts clubhouse/locker room culture.

I don't get it? The Colts take their chances on problem children just like any other team in the league. This isn't some safe haven where they only sign the most upstanding characters. Give me a break. Every team wants what you have stated. I got killed because people were overwhelming siding with the media and saying the politically correct thing, while I was saying the correct thing.

3 hours ago, Pagano's Realtor said:

I don't get it? The Colts take their chances on problem children just like any other team in the league. This isn't some safe haven where they only sign the most upstanding characters. Give me a break. Every team wants what you have stated. I got killed because people were overwhelming siding with the media and saying the politically correct thing, while I was saying the correct thing.

Right.       Sure.      Of course.       Whatever.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:49 PM, crazycolt1 said:

So a backup QB is not critical to you? I have news for you. There is a pretty long list of backup QBs that have made a difference for teams. I seem to remember that Brady was the backup for Bledsoe. I seem to remember Bledsoe then backed up Brady on a super bowl run. I don't get why you don't think about your comments before making them?

One example......one! A sixth round draft choice-one in a million outcome. Now give me the list of back up QBs with super Bowl rings starting with Painter and Hasselbeck. Your so called ":news for me" is an empty bucket like all of your posts. I'll wait for your list of backups professor because am certain it will be a long one

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

One example......one! A sixth round draft choice-one in a million outcome. Now give me the list of back up QBs with super Bowl rings starting with Painter and Hasselbeck. Your so called ":news for me" is an empty bucket like all of your posts. I'll wait for your list of backups professor because am certain it will be a long one

I will list you just the back up who won super bowls. Roger Stauback, Terry Bradshaw, Jim Plunkett, Doug Williams, Jell Hostetler, Trent Dilfer and Tom Brady. Any more questions? It's not hard to read about history. I just happen to be old enough to have witnessed these. My comment was back ups who made impacts on their team and you really made yourself look foolish. I would be happy to list the other 15 QBs who didn't quite make the super bowl but made impacts on their teams if you would like to know. That's 22 QBs. Is that list long enough for your satisfaction? Oh, by the way Aaron Rogers, Steve Young, Brett Favre and Kurt Warner are on that list. Earl Morrell backed up John Unitis for a super bowl birth and Bob Greise and was the main reason Miami went unbeaten.

On March 10, 2016 at 6:00 AM, NewColtsFan said:

Third most arrests from 2010-2015 in the NFL

1 hour ago, bababooey said:

Third most arrests from 2010-2015 in the NFL

2010 and 2011 are BEFORE Grigson.   

And they had a rash of arrests in 2012 and '13.

And I think it was after that the Grigson issued his famous....   "no more knuckleheads before the 5th round" edict...  

Plus....   arrested in the off-season doesn't always mean being a bad guy in the locker-room during the regular season.

So the overall stat is very misleading to the point I was making.

22 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I will list you just the back up who won super bowls. Roger Stauback, Terry Bradshaw, Jim Plunkett, Doug Williams, Jell Hostetler, Trent Dilfer and Tom Brady. Any more questions? It's not hard to read about history. I just happen to be old enough to have witnessed these. My comment was back ups who made impacts on their team and you really made yourself look foolish. I would be happy to list the other 15 QBs who didn't quite make the super bowl but made impacts on their teams if you would like to know. That's 22 QBs. Is that list long enough for your satisfaction? Oh, by the way Aaron Rogers, Steve Young, Brett Favre and Kurt Warner are on that list. Earl Morrell backed up John Unitis for a super bowl birth and Bob Greise and was the main reason Miami went unbeaten.

"Critical" to me (unlike you) should command high salaries so tell me professor the reason for low salaries for these "Critical" stars. Answer that. Count all the teams with three (four) QBs multiplied by fifty Super Bowls yet you claim the backups or "losers"  critical to success accordingly. First point why you are wrong is when you go back to the days of Staubach and Unitas they were all backups as they sat the bench for years by design while the starter played unlike today's rookies did they not in their first year. So todays backups are just  not the bench sitters waiting for their opportunity they were drafted for unlike decades ago. Decades ago QBs were not the air game players of today instead they handed to ball off to the RBs. So your case is not valid and so is closed.

So Greise and Morrell were the main reason the Dolphinsd were undefeated??!!  Take a look at their roster for that year......professor.

28 minutes ago, King Colt said:

"Critical" to me (unlike you) should command high salaries so tell me professor the reason for low salaries for these "Critical" stars. Answer that. Count all the teams with three (four) QBs multiplied by fifty Super Bowls yet you claim the backups or "losers"  critical to success accordingly. First point why you are wrong is when you go back to the days of Staubach and Unitas they were all backups as they sat the bench for years by design while the starter played unlike today's rookies did they not in their first year. So todays backups are just  not the bench sitters waiting for their opportunity they were drafted for unlike decades ago. Decades ago QBs were not the air game players of today instead they handed to ball off to the RBs. So your case is not valid and so is closed.

So Greise and Morrell were the main reason the Dolphinsd were undefeated??!!  Take a look at their roster for that year......professor.

I am sorry you feel the need to write a book to deflect your inability to admit you were wrong.

Just now, King Colt said:

What would you know about a book?

I know enough to read one. You make statements that are not true about back up QBs and then question my ability to read? You ask for a list and got it. It wasn't hard to find what you ask for. Try it yourself next time before putting your foot in your mouth.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 8:33 PM, crazycolt1 said:

I know enough to read one. You make statements that are not true about back up QBs and then question my ability to read? You ask for a list and got it. It wasn't hard to find what you ask for. Try it yourself next time before putting your foot in your mouth.

yawn