Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones takes paycut

Dustin

5 minutes ago, Shepman said:

What I meant was that I prefer a "pay cut" be called a "renegotiation/restructure" and I agree 100% it needed to happen.

Got ya and that would mean we are all on the same page. Sorry for misunderstanding your post.

51 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Ummm..uh uh ... no. I was responding to a poster saying he wished Jones could have been restructured rather than given the pay cut. I mentioned "hurting the ca down the road" as the reason why you do a payout rather than the restructure that turns 2016 money into amortized money. If you don't get it ..that's cool.

Sorry....   I'm sure it's me and not you.      Sleep has been a recent casualty and my eyes and brain are not quite working as I might like....

My bad.         :facepalm:

20 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sorry....   I'm sure it's me and not you.      Sleep has been a recent casualty and my eyes and brain are not quite working as I might like....

My bad.         :facepalm:

No problem . We agree on the issue and just a case of not reading through the thread carefully. I do it all the time...

10 hours ago, PeterBowman said:

Very good player and difference maker when healthy....too bad he caught the injury bug when he came to the Colts. Hope it works out.

He's a good complementary played, but not a difference maker.