Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Prosise coming out this year?

After he started breaking out and making a name for himself the more I watched him the more I loved the kid. I was hoping we could get him in the 3rd but now his name isn't on this years list on CBS's draft site. I haven't heard anything about him returning to Notre Dame. Does anyone know?

Love this guy.  Was a WR until this year, when he average 6.6ypc.  A great receiver and route-runner, as you would expect.  6', 220, 4.50 forty.  He's exactly what I would want to complement Gore.  To answer your question: he hasn't declared yet, but a little more than half the draft sites I've been to seem to think he will come out.  I have him as our 3rd round pick on my current mock (which I change about twice a week).

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Love this guy.  Was a WR until this year, when he average 6.6ypc.  A great receiver and route-runner, as you would expect.  6', 220, 4.50 forty.  He's exactly what I would want to complement Gore.  To answer your question: he hasn't declared yet, but a little more than half the draft sites I've been to seem to think he will come out.  I have him as our 3rd round pick on my current mock (which I change about twice a week).

I like him I'm an Itrish fan but I would not take him that high. He's a day 3 guy to me. He's only played RB 1 yr and struggled to stay healthy. Josh Huff RB that turned WR is someone else I'd look at in the later rounds if I was set on taking a RB. 

I'm not we have Gore and Boom add another guy to the mix an UDFA or a FA. RB's aren't difficult to find. I'm interested to see what Trey Williams can do as well. Varga will be back. 

We get our back in 2017 draft. We need to address the OL and D this year rounds 1-5. I think we can get the S from WV Joseph in the 4th maybe 5th. He's a day 2,guy before he got hurt. Then take a flier with the 7th rounder. 

I think Gore has at least one more year in him with some help. The 2017 draft has some real talent. We get our franchise guy there.