Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

T.Y. Hilton blames Chud and play calling.

RockThatBlue

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/23/2015 at 4:41 PM, Superman said:

Sorry to hear him say that. First, it ignores the fact that neither of our active QBs can actually throw down the field (and they've shown how bad they are in the last two weeks). Second, it's out of turn, and not helpful.

Ultimately, it's all frustration from a bad season. 

Had the same first thought, as well as he miss's Pep. Also not mentioned our OL doesn't always provide the time to throw down field! And if we move the chains, the other team can't score!

On December 23, 2015 at 7:37 PM, LuckIsAwesome said:

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/12/22/ty-hilton-blames-play-calling-colts-offensive-woes/77776154

He doesn't say Chud by name obviously but we know he's the play caller....

From the article: 

“The throws have been there, but we just haven’t been calling them,” Hilton said. “It’s more the play-calling.”

When asked why yards have been so hard to come by of late, Hilton responded: “Because we’re not really using us: Donte (Moncrief), me, Phillip (Dorsett). We’re fast guys and we’re not going down the field how we’re supposed to. We’re running stick routes, chain routes. I mean, you can do that, but at some point, you have to take your shots to get the defense (moving) back.”

Well...well...well.  Guess I'm not the only one questioning Chud these days. A pretty prominent Colts player shares my frustration it seems. 

22 hours ago, Esquire59 said:

Imagine that?  TY Hilton taking shots at team, coaches.  The guy who celebrates his TDs when his team is down 24 late against a 2-6 team.  A guy who disappears in more big games than he plays well.  A guy who undeservingly got top5 WR money.  Anyone else see the continuing chinks in this guy's armor?

Maybe?