Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+3) @ Buffalo (12-13-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, buffalo34 said:

Of course Carpenter misses an extra point.

OT won't be needed now.

Game over

Texans win.

His 10,000th missed extra point this year.

You are hilarious.  BTW, Jets just won with a missed kick by the Giants kicker. First miss kick this year. 

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What is up with the Vikes? Down 28-0. I guess Seattle has finally woke up.

Seattle played a great game, aside from committing many penalties.  Vikes offense was nonexistent. The defense was missing their 3 best defensive players (Harrison Smith, Linval Joseph,  and Anthony Barr) but that's no excuse. Vikes may get blown out again by Arizona in 4 days. 

Props to Gavin.  He told me this would happen.

But everything will be alright. ☺

Good luck in the game tonight, CBE.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Seattle played a great game, aside from committing many penalties.  Vikes offense was nonexistent. The defense was missing their 3 best defensive players (Harrison Smith, Linval Joseph,  and Anthony Barr) but that's no excuse. Vikes may get blown out again by Arizona in 4 days. 

Props to Gavin.  He told me this would happen.

But everything will be alright. ☺

Yeah, sorry about the loss. I like the Vikes. I was just surprised they played like that. I guess if you beat GB and win another game or 2 you win the Division. Your team is like mine basically, just need to win your Division games.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah, sorry about the loss. I like the Vikes. I was just surprised they played like that. I guess if you beat GB and win another game or 2 you win the Division. Your team is like mine basically, just need to win your Division games.

Thanks, my friend. We are an up and coming team. I am patient and I don't get down. If we are playing like this in two years, then I will be concerned. They are very young.  You should read some of these fans on the Vikings site. They're having a meltdowm, calling for firing of the OC and other coaches and talking doom and gloom. Too much alcohol,  I guess. Lol.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks, my friend. We are an up and coming team. I am patient and I don't get down. If we are playing like this in two years, then I will be concerned. They are very young.  You should read some of these fans on the Vikings site. They're having a meltdowm, calling for firing of the OC and other coaches and talking doom and gloom. Too much alcohol,  I guess. Lol.

Bad games happen, look at how the Pats beat us down 45-7 in the Final 4 LOL. Crap happens. You guys still control your own destiny which is all you can ask for heading into the last 4 games of the season. Beat the Bears and GB you probably win the Division, just like we need to beat the Jags and Texans.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I figured you guys would lose to Seattle maybe. With all their experience I was never positive they would miss the playoffs. They are like NE at times lately over in the NFC.

Vikes will be fine. 

36 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Damn, I was hoping we would get the one cushion game going into the Patriot game. Oh well, hopefully we can pull the upset next week and be prepared to do what we have never done before after that...win in Indianapolis. 

If you guys lose to the Pats , win in Indy (never happen) , we lose to Pitt and both teams win the other 3 games it looks to me like the division tie would go all the way down to the 5th tie breaker.

1) Head to head 1-1

2) Division record  both 5-1

3) Best win loss in common games. I did a quick glance and this looks to me would end up tied

4) Best conference record    Both teams would have 2 losses outside the AFC.

5) Strength of victory.  This is where it would be decided if I'm correct with the above. 

5 minutes ago, dw49 said:

If you guys lose to the Pats , win in Indy (never happen) , we lose to Pitt and both teams win the other 3 games it looks to me like the division tie would go all the way down to the 5th tie breaker.

1) Head to head 1-1

2) Division record  both 5-1

3) Best win loss in common games. I did a quick glance and this looks to me would end up tied

4) Best conference record    Both teams would have 2 losses outside the AFC.

5) Strength of victory.  This is where it would be decided if I'm correct with the above. 

Man that would be interesting. Hopefully it doesn't have to get that complicated and come down to that though. I want a clear path to the title, but the Texans have to pull off two more big wins and hope the Jaguars play spoiler to avoid the SOS stuff. 

58 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Man that would be interesting. Hopefully it doesn't have to get that complicated and come down to that though. I want a clear path to the title, but the Texans have to pull off two more big wins and hope the Jaguars play spoiler to avoid the SOS stuff. 

If we lose tonight and Texans win out , you dont need anything from the jags