Carolina (+1) @ Dallas (11-26-15)

oldunclemark

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....Is 56% better than 65%..? maybe it is

Cam has had a good amount of drops by his receivers this year as well. Again, Cams passing % isn't a detriment to his team because they have the running game to make up for it as well as the defense. Don't get me wrong Cam is on, by far, the better team than Jay so his play can be masked by his team.

Dallas has done it before and they've done it before opn Thanksgiving, haven't they?

I know a few years ago Romo almost brought them back against the RG3-led Redskins, but had a horrible first half.

But as you know, I can't stand Dallas, so a comeback for them is my first thought in mind.

Cam has had a good amount of drops by his receivers this year as well. Again, Cams passing % isn't a detriment to his team because they have the running game to make up for it as well as the defense. Don't get me wrong Cam is on, by far, the better team than Jay so his play can be masked by his team.

Really..I just pointed out that he's at 56%..Mst QBs are in the 60s

I also said Cam's got 20 TDs...

Just numbers

all true..and Cam is better than Jay

I was just laying out numbers..56% is lower than most all NFL QBs..but they're 10-0.

10-0 is the best number