Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teddy B. knocked out

oldunclemark

I think the hit Hayes put on Bridgewater deserves more scrutiny once you take the emotion out of the fact Bridgewater was knocked out by Joyner. The Joyner hit was much closer then the Hayes hit...The Joyner hit deserved a flag however for being late.

Hayes went right at Bridgewaters knee well after Bridgewater got rid of the ball. With that said did anyone see what Rodney Harrison of all people said about the hit by Joyner? :funny: Rodney come on man!

I think the hit Hayes put on Bridgewater deserves more scrutiny once you take the emotion out of the fact Bridgewater was knocked out by Joyner. The Joyner hit was much closer then the Hayes hit...The Joyner hit deserved a flag however for being late.

Hayes went right at Bridgewaters knee well after Bridgewater got rid of the ball. With that said did anyone see what Rodney Harrison of all people said about the hit by Joyner? :funny: Rodney come on man!

Alright, what did Harrison say? I did not hear his statement.

Fisher would make a good lawyer. He had a back catalog of cold, hard facts for the perfect comeback. That doesn't cleanse him of the things he's done though. Even if you got over his record, he hired Gregg freaking Williams. Nobody will ever give him the benefit of the doubt on a questionable call of this nature, nor should they.

As for Rodney...NBC has just rubbed off on him. He pouts and cries every bit as good as Bob Costas.

Hayes went right at Bridgewaters knee well after Bridgewater got rid of the ball. With that said did anyone see what Rodney Harrison of all people said about the hit by Joyner? :funny: Rodney come on man!

I believe the team and Coach Zimmer were more upset about the Joyner hit because Hayes tried to hurt Teddy earlier in the game. Hayes was not flagged. The media ignored it.

Gregg Williams: "Kill the head and the body will die."

(I was going to post a link to the article where I found that but the article contained too many F-bombs by Gregg Williams.)

I will acknowledge that in light of Bounty Gate William's infamous quote will always have a dark cloud hanging over it NFLfan. True, he could have said our Saints defense needs to make Favre see a relentless pass rush everytime we bring the house even when our LBs back out of it. A far cry from advocating physical injury on a franchise QB. But, Williams said that 7 years ago & was subsequently punished for his violent tendencies as the New Orleans DC. It's over now & I don't believe in taking "a pound of flesh" twice. 

I was glad to hear that Teddy passed his 1st round of concussion protocols though. Bridgewater is gradually working his way up as a solid field general in this league. Keep it up!  :thmup:

Give GB a run for their money in the NFC North this year Zimms. That's an order! Okay, more like a polite suggestion really.  :P