Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jared's weekly mock draft week 2

This is my 2nd weekly mock draft. I decided to switch it up slightly and since we have the 11th pick now on first-pick (assuming we miss the playoffs and according to our 3-5 record), I decided to get a top Offensive Lineman and see how it turns out. I think this would be a decent draft for us

Round 1 Pick 11: Laremy Tunsil OT

Round 2 Pick 11: Cody Whitehair OG

Round 3 Pick 11: Vonn Bell SS

Round 4 Pick 11: Joe Schobert OLB

Round 5 Pick 11: Curt Maggitt OLB

Round 7 Pick 11: Sterling Shepard WR

No trades here, just a normal mock picking our 6 picks and helping the team. Instead of Floyd this time, we take Laremy Tunsil and get our permanent starter at RT for Lucks career. Cody Whitehair can go at RG as well and hopefully our line is fixed and Luck can be protected properly. Vonn Bell gives us a pure SS and we can have a much stronger secondary going forward. Schobert and Maggitt can inject some new life into our linebacking corps and give us a new pass rush for the future. Finally, Sterling Shepard is a very good special teams player and Kick/Punt returner that will have many uses for us as a 7th round pick. 

Tell me what you think below!

I lost a bet with Solon about the world series. He picked the Royals, I picked the Mets. Loser puts a Pats avatar up for a month. I lost, so I'm being a man about it, lol. Still a Colts fan of course! :thmup:

I can respect that. When the Colts lost to the Saints in the Super Bowl, I made a bet with a Giants fans and had to change my profile picture on FB to a picture of Eli Manning for a month.

But I think you might have overloaded on OL too early in this draft. I'm fine with Tunsil, but Whitehair the very next round might be overkill. We need pass rushers, and Whitehair might be a 3rd round guy.

I lost a bet with Solon about the world series. He picked the Royals, I picked the Mets. Loser puts a Pats avatar up for a month. I lost, so I'm being a man about it, lol. Still a Colts fan of course!  :thmup:

I may bet one of those Pats fans that come in here, Elvis/AM/or Vin on the Denver game when they play NE but JJ already wants to bet me so he gets first crack at it I guess. I want to make sure Peyton is healthy first before I turn my Avatar into freakin Brady haha

I lost a bet with Solon about the world series. He picked the Royals, I picked the Mets. Loser puts a Pats avatar up for a month. I lost, so I'm being a man about it, lol. Still a Colts fan of course!  :thmup:

I gotcha. Never should've bet against KC though. I was so happy to see them win it. I'm a Braves fan so I kinda hate the Mets a little lol.