Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jay Ratliff (no, not a "sign him" thread)

rock8591

Right now the way he's been doing, I wouldn't want him on the team IF HE PAID US $100 million a year to work here.

Sad times for a former undersized, hardworking player and a 4 time pro-bowler. I'll be surprised if concussion and/or steroids didn't play a factor, and it's probable that he'll be institutionalized in the future.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25358473/police-jay-ratliff-felt-like-killing-everyone-in-the-building-after-bears-release

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/30/jeremiah-ratliff-police-report-told-bears-staffers-i-wish-your-kids-would-die/

Wow. He's lucky nobody kicked his _. You don't threaten a child. Somebody really needs to beat the crap out of Jay for this. I would have if I were his    teammate

Allegedly as well, he does not remember the incident, and is in a hospital now.

P.S. Personally, I would not mind if they put him and Jared from Subway in the same cell together, considering the things the latter did with 6 year olds.

P.S. Personally, I would not mind if they put him and Jared from Subway in the same cell together, considering the things the latter did with 6 year olds.

I don't think Jared would enjoy that roommate

How is it that you tie Ratliff and Jared together? Ratliff has some mental issues but Jared has perverted issues. Two entirely different things. I see no correlation between the two. Making a threat is not the same as doing the action.

How is it that you tie Ratliff and Jared together? Ratliff has some mental issues but Jared has perverted issues. Two entirely different things. I see no correlation between the two. Making a threat is not the same as doing the action.

What I meant was Jared sucks, and needs to be in a cell with a big mentally unstable person, instead of little kids.