Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Preview

TKnight24

So as you all know, training camp is literally right in arms reach. It was a long & trying offseason..... but the :colts: news is on the verge of being back & stronger than ever! :cheer:

For all of your training camp needs & inquiries, I myself along with other members of this great forum will be posting tweets, updates, news, etc etc in threads throughout the entire training camp. As well as those who actually are attending camp in person will also probably provide updates from their own perspective

Let's try this again with the link: Colts training camp preview http://t.co/d2x6Mhd16I

— Mike Wells (@MikeWellsNFL)

July 27, 2015

Donte Moncrief is ready for the season like we are

Time to head back to the great Indianapolis

— Donte Moncrief (@drm_12)

July 27, 2015

:colts::cheers:

Hey guys I'm new here from CA planning on flying out for training any of you guys been there could use some tips best time to get there are there stands that fill up fast can you get vip passes best place for autographs anything Wil help thanks

The best place for autographs is to attend training camp if that is a possibility for you. Loads of players stick around after practice and sometimes during to take the time to do autographs.