Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville By 4 1/2?

oldunclemark

Jax gave up 350 yards passing last week..right

To who? Matt Hasselbeck? Are you insinuating that Orvlosky is better than Hasselbeck?

Also The colts consistently lose to JAX even with Manning. If you remember thye held us to a field goal earlier this year and Dan O played in that game.

To who? Matt Hasselbeck? Are you insinuating that Orvlosky is better than Hasselbeck?

Also The colts consistently lose to JAX even with Manning. If you remember they held us to a field goal earlier this year and Dan O played in that game.

I'm saying that a now-confident Orlovsky could throw for 300 yards....if an injured Hasselbeck could, yes..

..and we WILL be throwing because we want 1,000 for Reggie and Garcon...

You saw the Tenn game//You tell me.

I thought Matt threw like Elisabeth Hasselbeck (and everything she throws breaks to the right)

I'm saying that a now-confident Orlovsky could throw for 300 yards....if an injured Hasselbeck could, yes..

..and we WILL be throwing because we want 1,000 for Reggie and Garcon...

You saw the Tenn game//You tell me.

I thought Matt threw like Elisabeth Hasselbeck (and everything she throws breaks to the right)

Well then we WILL throw some picks. I just hope it's not a close game JAX 35 colts 10

Colts have covered and thier confidence has risen. Pretty sure they win this one. I live here in Baltimore and many Ravens fans here actually rooting for the Colts.....only because they do not want to see Luck drafted by the Colts> Many think it would not be fair for a franchise to have consecutive all-pro QB'S, especially the Colts....Can not understand the hypocrisy of those Baltimore Browns, I mean Ravens fans.