Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Whats your fav Colt pick so far

Whats your fav Colt pick so far??  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your fav Colt pick so far??

D'Joun Smith for me. I like Gruden a lot and he called Smith the most complete corner in the draft... He's coming in with a chip on his shoulder and a lot of confidence, gotta love that.

I like all the picks, after I got over the shock of taking a WR in the first round.

But I agree, Smith has to be my favorite after hearing Grigs and Chuck rave about his work ethic and intelligence.

FYI......http://walterfootball.com

coltsb_logo.gif Indianapolis Colts: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami: C+ Grade

How many receivers can you have? With T.Y. Hilton, Andre Johnson and Donte Moncrief on the roster, where will Phillip Dorsett fit in? The Colts should've nabbed an offensive lineman like Jake Fisher or a defensive back like Damarious Randall or Landon Collins. Dorsett is a fine prospect who fits the range, so I'm not exactly hating on this pick, but I just think the Colts should've gone in a different direction.

coltsb_logo.gif Indianapolis Colts: D'Joun Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic: B+ Grade

This makes sense. D'Joun Smith was a third-round prospect, and Indianapolis had to address the secondary, especially at cornerback across from Vontae Davis. This would be an ordinary "B" grade, but I'm bumping this up to a B+ because the Colts moved down and picked up an extra selection.

coltsb_logo.gif Indianapolis Colts: Henry Anderson, DE/DT, Stanford: B Grade

I heard during draft week that Henry Anderson might be pushed into the second round, which I thought was a bit early for him. This is the right range. Anderson fits perfectly into Indianapolis' defense, and he could eventually take over as a starter once the newly acquired Kendall Langford moves on.

Not exactly a stellar endorsement.

did you really use walterfootball to back up your opinion?

Well, good luck then. Although wells isn't any better

Hmmm....let me just say that I think I had about as many players drafted as most of the mock drafters and armchair GM's on this board.......zero!!!! All the hostility, whining and complaining that has gone on around here has really been of great value culminating in what exactly?

713a82f0fa538899b4507e7dc049d485ec0df4ec

You guys do realize that Anderson is pretty much Bjoern Werner right? He had pretty much the exact same Measurables at the combine with Werner being faster and Anderson being Heavier. After all that the PROs and CONs on the two players are the same. I think people are all over this pick because he was a 3rd round pick and not a first rounder like Werner. After watching film of both they are the same player.

Edited by 21isSuperman