Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TJ Clemmings-Stress Fracture

They just found a stress fracture in Clemmings foot he did not even know he had. Stress fractures are bad for the fact, they can reoccur. It will affect his draft position, I believe this will move him to the 2nd round. Late 2nd round steal? Link below.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/25161931/report-pitt-ot-tj-clemmings-has-foot-injury

I'd be thrilled to draft him at 61 and let him sit for as long as he needs.   The whole year if necessary.

Eventually,  he's going to be a very, very good right tackle,  and perhaps, someday even a left tackle.

Getting him at the bottom of the 2nd round would be a steal!

Everything I've heard on twitter is it won't affect his draft stock at all, keep dreaming he still probably won't be there at 29 let alone 61...

I don't know, he's really not pro ready, if teams put any weight into this injury I don't see him being taken among the top 28. Even if they don't, it wouldn't shock me if he was there when we pick at 29.

Actually, I think there was a decent chance he was there at #29 Before the fracture.

You might be right. But either way, when you are trying to make it to the Super Bowl, why would you take the risk that this foot injury presents? No way do you take Clemmings in the first round if you're the Colts.