Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Undrafted Free Agents

So I was watching some more film at Draft Breakdown and I came across this Obum Gwachum kid who played wr for three years before converting to DE his senior year ......He racked up 4 sacks his first year playing DE but looks to poject to Linebacker...He is only listed at 236lbs...He is clearly a work in progress but the tape I watched vs Washington he generally displayed good play recognition and ability to find the football...He has a good first step I'd say...Not near elite...Not worth a draft pick do to his lack of experience but the kid has athleticism and ability to turn the corner, Has to get a lot stronger

Who are other potentially undrafted players or likely undrafted players you all have your eye on?

Jahwan Edwards. The running back from Ball State. Had only one D-1 offer but still managed to start for pretty much all four years. Was super productive and the heart and soul of the offense the last 3 years. He ran a 4.8 at the combine so that'll probably hurt him. I'm not saying he is going to be a star in the NFL but I do think he could be a quality back up and contribute on special teams, which is a solid career for a UDFA.

Jahwan Edwards. The running back from Ball State. Had only one D-1 offer but still managed to start for pretty much all four years. Was super productive and the heart and soul of the offense the last 3 years. He ran a 4.8 at the combine so that'll probably hurt him. I'm not saying he is going to be a star in the NFL but I do think he could be a quality back up and contribute on special teams, which is a solid career for a UDFA.

or he could be Arian Foster lol