Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowher Not Coaching

doogansquest

I put this in Colts Football instead of NFL General because the delusional few think he's going to come crawling to Indianapolis to coach for us, if we so much as give him a call.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8250bab2/article/marino-cowher-doesnt-have-any-plans-to-come-back?module=HP11_headline_stack

It doesn't matter if Marino's opinion is in there, as there are many sources listed - all of whom agree: Cowher has no plans to be a coach again.

Not that you'll respond of course, but did you even read the article?

"I would love to see him be the Dolphins coach or if he wanted to coach again because that would be great for the NFL, but I don't think his mind-set is that he wants to coach again," Marino told the team's official website.

"And he may change that over time now, but my feeling is that, you know, he's a pretty straightforward ... guy that tells the -- kind of -- the truth most of the time, I would say -- or no, all the time -- and he said on TV that he doesn't have any plans of coming back, and I believe him."

That's a whole lot of words that say precisely nothing. To claim this as some sort of victory over the "delusional few" just means you didn't read the article, just the headline.