Ordered by my personal rank: 

1.  Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
  2.  Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State
  3.  Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
  4.  Duke Johnson, RB, Miami
  5.  Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
  6.  Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana
  7.  T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama

Pretty strong RB class overall. I can see 3-4 of these guys being at the least starting quality workhorse backs for their teams. 2 others as a dangerous role players, and one as a competent career backup. 

Wide Receivers are up next. 

So, if you had topics which running back you would like to see the Colts pick in the draft, what order would you have them in. Me personally it would be the following.

Ameer Abdullah

Aj ayayi

Kevin Coleman

Melvin Gordon

Duke Johnson

Todd Gurley

Tj yeldon

My top 8, not based on talent, but based on how badly I want the Colts to draft them, as of right now. Rankings will change down the road.

1. Tevin Coleman RB Indiana (Round 2)

2. David Johnson RB UNI (Round 4-6)

3. Jay Ajayi RB Boise St. (Round 2-3)

4. Duke Johnson RB Miami (Round 2-3)

5. Ameer Abdullah RB Nebraska (Round 3)

6. Todd Gurley (Round 1)

7. Melvin Gordon (Round 1)

8. Jeremy Langford RB Michigan St. (Round 3-5)

Tevin Coleman hasn't shown me much. He seems to be able to pick up 2-3 yards on most runs between the tackles, but can break a big run if he has a wide open lane. Most of his success also tends to be on runs on the outside.

I really like Ameer Abdullah and Duke Johnson. Abdullah is dangerous in the running and kicking game. Kid is FAST. Johnson is quick, shifty, and makes plays out of nothing. A huge plus considering our line.

Tevin Coleman hasn't shown me much. He seems to be able to pick up 2-3 yards on most runs between the tackles, but can break a big run if he has a wide open lane. Most of his success also tends to be on runs on the outside.

I really like Ameer Abdullah and Duke Johnson. Abdullah is dangerous in the running and kicking game. Kid is FAST. Johnson is quick, shifty, and makes plays out of nothing. A huge plus considering our line.

Pretty much where I am at with Coleman. Looks like Murray runs like CJ2K. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now