Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Belichecks coaching staff laughing once again.

MCurtis32

I don't think you would ever get a run game going. I was watching early closely. You get a run to the outside for like 9 yards. Ok NE will shore that up. The NE D was just too talented and would adjust without the need to bring anyone else up the box..

A decent run games is like 4 yards on 1st and maybe 3-4 yards 2nd and then you got 3rd and short with more options. In other words it has to be somewhat consistent.

There was a boston radio host playing devils advocate saying the colts should come out passing and attack- like the Ravens did.

Its also how you played The Bengals and Broncs. You didn't pretend to have a run game but rather went full bore on a passing attack.

Well, the Ravens were able to gash the patriots on the ground keep the D honest. The patriots have zero respect for the colts running game and dare the colts to run....and the colts still can't do it.

And the colts can attack the broncos because for some reason Del Rio plays a lot of vanilla zone on early downs instead of using the talent he has in the secondary.

The Patriots coaching staff is being investigated for cheating, I highly doubt their "laughing".

What a stupid thread.

hoody has had the flat ball trick going on for years and just now got caught, hoody and brady are laughing because we didn't know they had flat balls for years, even in peytons days