Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offensive line [Merge]

buck_hunter21

Offensive line has been outstanding!  I am eating a big pot of crow right now because I thought Luck would be running for his life after Cherilus went down.  Reitz has played his tail off along with the help they've been giving him as well.   All of them have done really nice jobs.  That, plus all the short passing has helped out as well.

All 5 of them got negative grades from PFF lol

Pff Ignores the results I guess, I don't understand their grades at all. I just look at their stats

@OllyDawes: Thought OL did well. All five starters given big negative grades on PFF, combined -12.7 grade. Hmm.

And the Broncos defense played a stellar game by their criteria:

@amcfarla: Broncos defense did especially well, considering how bad the offense was, scoring a 18.6 cumulative grade @PFF against the Colts. #PFF

What happened to the Colts O-Line ?   The Offensive swiss cheese line has been transformed into a well oiled machine before my very eyes protection for 12 & the RB's & short passes out of the back field has been pretty effective with Boom lining up as a receiver there is another weapon being better used .

IMO the improvements could'nt come at a better time this is a total team effort on both sides of the ball the running game is doing better & Andrew Luck & the RB's had better protection against a tough Bronco defense that cannot be denied nor overlooked by anyone watching the game ultimately the better team Won & are proving the haters wrong How Sweet it Is ..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now