Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Since Philly made Kelly GM/ Coach

Well for the most part, with his new authority... With how he plays, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he tries to trade Folds, their 1 and maybe 3rd and 2nd next year to tampa for the number 1 over all... So he can bring in his boy Marriotta

To move from 6 to 2,  the Washington Redskins had to trade THREE straight number one picks PLUS a number two.

3 #1's and 1 #2 just to move up 4 spots.    All to get RG3.

Philly is likely picking (I'm guessing 18-20) and they need to move up to either 1 or 2.  

It will take much,  much,  much,  much more than what you're proposing to move up.    Odds are it will just be way, WAY too expensive to make the jump.

I'm not ruling it out 100%.    But it's the longest of long shots for right now.

That'd be risky though. The Eagles have a lot of holes. Not that Mariota wouldn't be godly in that offense, but is it worth it? They'd be better off trying to get E.J. Manuel from the Bills.

Manuel from the Bill's ? in that case they should go after Curtis Painter 

Manuel from the Bill's ? in that case they should go after Curtis Painter 

There were rumors that the Eagles wanted Manuel in the 2nd round of the 2013 draft. I'm not saying he's anything special, but in a Chip Kelly offense he would thrive. Coming out of college, I think he was an overall better prospect than Foles.

There were rumors that the Eagles wanted Manuel in the 2nd round of the 2013 draft. I'm not saying he's anything special, but in a Chip Kelly offense he would thrive. Coming out of college, I think he was an overall better prospect than Foles.

you thought Manuel was a better prospect coming out than Foles?  Wow, can't tell you how much I disagree with that.

I'm not high on Foles but I doubt Manuel would be much of an upgrade

you thought Manuel was a better prospect coming out than Foles?  Wow, can't tell you how much I disagree with that.

Foles had very spotty accuracy coming out of college. It showed in the pros too. He's got a good arm but his deep balls especially are terribly inaccurate at times.

Manuel's biggest flaw may be that he's incredibly average, but I think he has a higher ceiling than Foles. Just my opinion. Foles just has a better arm. Just my opinion though. I think he'd flourish in a Chip Kelly offense. He's also a decent athlete as well.

But in the NFL world Foles is way better then Manuel.

Foles had very spotty accuracy coming out of college. It showed in the pros too. He's got a good arm but his deep balls especially are terribly inaccurate at times.

Manuel's biggest flaw may be that he's incredibly average, but I think he has a higher ceiling than Foles. Just my opinion. Foles just has a better arm. Just my opinion though. I think he'd flourish in a Chip Kelly offense. He's also a decent athlete as well.

I disagree about his accuracy.   IMO his accuracy was better than both RG3 and Luck coming out of college.  His accuracy isn't perfect mind you, but far more often than not he was very accurate.