Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay weather

oldunclemark

Romo and Rivers had great games this year vs Seattle ...

They're not traditional pocket passing quarterbacks career wise even though they played like them this year. Meanwhile they both beat Seattle early. The threat of scrambling and slinging it was there.With the threat of scrambling and slinging it gone when playing Romo, do you think Seattle will lose again?

1 SB= one hit wonder.

And why wouldn't I defend Brady? Your statement is pure conjecture against the QB with the most playoff wins in NFL history who put up almost 400 yards vs Seattle D in Seattle when they last played ...

1 SB = Favre, Manning, Young. Go ahead and call them 1 hit wonders too, but then I guess Bradshaw > Brady because...ya know...4.

Conjecture better describes your statement than mind. You referred to "Brady's stats the last time he played Seattle IN Seattle" which was in 2012 like that guarantees victory in 2014. The only stat you elaborated on was total yardage from that game in an era where guys like Flynn, Stafford and Foles equal that stat pretty often. You left out 36-58 and 2 picks. Then you threw in some "NFL history" to go with it. Conjecture.

1 SB = Favre, Manning, Young. Go ahead and call them 1 hit wonders too, but then I guess Bradshaw > Brady because...ya know...4.

Conjecture better describes your statement than mind. You referred to "Brady's stats the last time he played Seattle IN Seattle" which was in 2012 like that guarantees victory in 2014. The only stat you elaborated on was total yardage from that game in an era where guys like Flynn, Stafford and Foles equal that stat pretty often. You left out 36-58 and 2 picks. Then you threw in some "NFL history" to go with it. Conjecture.

Post of the day. Amen! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lol BloodChamp he has got you there

lol. You made the ridiculous statement that Brady would look worse than Manning did last year in the SB despite the fact that Brady has played in FIVE SBs and won three and lost the other two by a combined 7 points. That is what I am calling you out on here because it is an asinine statement with nothing to back it up other than a hope ... certainly nothing based in historical fact or even reasonable probability.

They're not traditional pocket passing quarterbacks career wise even though they played like them this year. Meanwhile they both beat Seattle early. The threat of scrambling and slinging it was there.With the threat of scrambling and slinging it gone when playing Romo, do you think Seattle will lose again?

What? Romo and Rivers are pocket Qbs. Always have been. And your statement about them beating Seattle early makes no sense as Seattle crushed Rodgers who has more mobility than Romo and Rivers combined and that was in week one.

I think Dallas has a very good chance of beating Seattle again if they get by GB because they have the run game to keep the heat off of Romo and they can play as physical as Seattle on both sides of the ball. They match up the best with them in the NFC.

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, January 8, 2015 - baiting
Hidden by -JJ-, January 8, 2015 - baiting

In what universe are they are 1 hit wonder? They've been to the playoffs the last 3 years, won 1 Superbowl and have the number 1 seed right now but anyway you're clearly just blindly defending Brady at this point.

she does it in every thread

1 SB= one hit wonder.

And why wouldn't I defend Brady? Your statement is pure conjecture against the QB with the most playoff wins in NFL history who put up almost 400 yards vs Seattle D in Seattle when they last played ...

you give Brady way too much credit for having great teams sure he has more playoff wins or SBs but like a million people have tried to tell you those are TEAM accomplishments not Brady accomplishments its flat out comical that you think its all cause of Brady

see this is how it works with AM and most pats fans Brady is the best because of how many Super Bowls "HE" has but you mention Bradshaw they say "oh well he had a really good team" it's a joke

you give Brady way too much credit for having great teams sure he has more playoff wins or SBs but like a million people have tried to tell you those are TEAM accomplishments not Brady accomplishments its flat out comical that you think its all cause of Brady

Who said it is all because of Brady? Fact is he has never had a SB performance like Manning had last year and he has played in FIVE of them. That was the discussion, nothing more.

Who said it is all because of Brady? Fact is he has never had a SB performance like Manning had last year and he has played in FIVE of them. That was the discussion, nothing more.

cause that's what you fall back on every freakin time it's always Brady has 3 Super Bowls or Brady has been in five and Brady has the most playoff wins no Brady don't have **** the PATRIOTS have the most playoff wins and 3 SB wins and have been to five you put too much into Super Bowls instead of looking at team stats when comparing QBs you need to learn to look at individual stats at the QUARTERBACK position

But I know Brady is the end all and god of all mortal men........ :facepalm:

cause that's what you fall back on every freakin time it's always Brady has 3 Super Bowls or Brady has been in five and Brady has the most playoff wins no Brady don't have **** the PATRIOTS have the most playoff wins and 3 SB wins and have been to five you put too much into Super Bowls instead of looking at team stats when comparing QBs you need to learn to look at individual stats at the QUARTERBACK position

But I know Brady is the end all and god of all mortal men........ :facepalm:

You need to read the thread. BloodyChamp said that he was sure Brady would get beat worst in the SUPER BOWL by Seattle than Manning if they played this year. That is what I was responding to. So Brady's SB performances are essential to this discussion.

And what individual stats of Brady would you like to discuss? He is the top 5 of almost every major passing category ...

You need to read the thread. BloodyChamp said that he was sure Brady would get beat worst in the SUPER BOWL by Seattle than Manning if they played this year. That is what I was responding to. So Brady's SB performances are essential to this discussion.

And what individual stats of Brady would you like to discuss? He is the top 5 of almost every major passing category ...

yeah behind manning in almost all of them.....

so do the other greats who have more individual stats at the QB position when ppl want to talk about who's better SBs should be brought up at all

who is talking about the GOAT? That is completely subjective. I tend to base my opinion on a players complete body of work which includes stats, wins, playoff wins, championships as well as organization played for, teammates, coaching and era.

who is talking about the GOAT? That is completely subjective. I tend to base my opinion on a players complete body of work which includes stats, wins, playoff wins, championships as well as organization player for, teammates, coaching and era.

it don't matter how it started you once again came in to let us all know how almighty Tom is like you always do

it's hard to ignore such none sense like how you went on to call seattle a one hit wonder haha wow...

Fair enough. But you better hope some team takes them out or else Wilson will have two rings to Luck's zero and you will be back in the Manning/Brady debate all over again but this time with insufferable Hawks fans who think 3 years of success is the same as 3 decades ...

Fair enough. But you better hope some team takes them out or else Wilson will have two rings to Luck's zero and you will be back in the Manning/Brady debate all over again but this time with insufferable Hawks fans who think 3 years of success is the same as 3 decades ...

I couldn't care less how many rings Wilson has look at his team and look at my QBs huge difference Wilson still isn't in lucks league

And I'll feel the same about that debate as I do the Manning Brady Brady had way better teams just like Wilson Peyton is more talented then Tom just as Andrew is more talented then Russel

What? Romo and Rivers are pocket Qbs. Always have been. And your statement about them beating Seattle early makes no sense as Seattle crushed Rodgers who has more mobility than Romo and Rivers combined and that was in week one.

I think Dallas has a very good chance of beating Seattle again if they get by GB because they have the run game to keep the heat off of Romo and they can play as physical as Seattle on both sides of the ball. They match up the best with them in the NFC.

Romo and Rivers weren't always typical pocket passers. They weren't ever Cam Newton, but they weren't ever Tom Brady either. They play more like Tom Brady now because they're a few years older.

Rodgers hardly ever runs the ball or takes chances. Mobility doesn't mean much when you either get sacked or slide for 2 on 3rd and 6.

I couldn't care less how many rings Wilson has look at his team and look at my QBs huge difference Wilson still isn't in lucks league

And I'll feel the same about that debate as I do the Manning Brady Brady had way better teams just like Wilson Peyton is more talented then Tom just as Andrew is more talented then Russel

Talent only goes so far though. Wilson has the IT factor. Same as Brady. I think Luck may have it too though. I really do hope you win Sunday and it sets up a Colts/Pats AFCCG.

Romo and Rivers weren't always typical pocket passers. They weren't ever Cam Newton, but they weren't ever Tom Brady either. They play more like Tom Brady now because they're a few years older.

Rodgers hardly ever runs the ball or takes chances. Mobility doesn't mean much when you either get sacked or slide for 2 on 3rd and 6.

Rivers is a statue, same as Tom and Manning. Romo is more athletic but he does not run either. 

Rodger is the best QB in the game. But still I think Seattle crushes him again. They are built to stop everything he does, very similar to Denver last year in that regard. Pats are different in that they have Gronk and a run game that they will use unlike GB who always seems to default to Rodgers even when he is being bottled up. 

a win would be nice but I want the ravens to win so we host the championship game

Yeah, I don't blame you for that. You know for all the talk about how the Pats did not want to draw the Ravens, I think Manning did not want to draw the Colts. He has owned Pitt and they were down their best player to boot. I really don't think he wanted to see you guys come in even though the match up is favorable for Denver.

better than how some fans bring up what happened 11 years ago when their team was known for cheating and havent won a super bowl since against straight garbage teams

I can't get 1 guy to understand that what happened in 2007 doesn't indicate what happens in 2014 and I can't get the other guy to understand that what happens in 2014 doesn't indicate what happened in 2007.

Perhaps you should quit while you are ahead ... in your own mind that is.