Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Not Leave Work Early To Watch The Game

King Colt

Worked yesterday and could have left at 3:00 to watch the Colts/Cowboys but being a realist and pragmatic I thought I would go home at half time and I did. It was admittedly worse than I thought it would be. Weak on most every aspect of offense and the defense was drilled full of holes. Why on both? Because that is what the Colts are plain and simple. They are not boring to watch but rather aggravating to watch. You could grab a pen and paper watching their games and make a list of things you would like to see changed. Top priority is the OL and I think we all agree on that. With an OL like every other team the Colts could move the ball and with receivers and a QB like we have it would be a blast to watch. Like the song says, "send in the clowns, well maybe next year".

Worked yesterday and could have left at 3:00 to watch the Colts/Cowboys but being a realist and pragmatic I thought I would go home at half time and I did. It was admittedly worse than I thought it would be. Weak on most every aspect of offense and the defense was drilled full of holes. Why on both? Because that is what the Colts are plain and simple. They are not boring to watch but rather aggravating to watch. You could grab a pen and paper watching their games and make a list of things you would like to see changed. Top priority is the OL and I think we all agree on that. With an OL like every other team the Colts could move the ball and with receivers and a QB like we have it would be a blast to watch. Like the song says, "send in the clowns, well maybe next year".

Good call on your part!