Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami (+7.5) @ New England (12-14-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I want for Xmas is for the Bills to get their first ever win in Gillette.

I get it, there's some things even Santa can't deliver.

Congrats on the win today, but I wouldn't push your luck! :)

Anything's possible...maybe Santa will hear the plight of Bills fans and think they've suffered enough.

No.1 seed goes down to the last two games..

..next week NE (11-3) at Jets (3-10)

Denver (11-3) at Cincy (9-4-1)

...advantage Patriots

I think the Pats realize what they lost last year when the Fins beat them late. I expect them to go full throttle vs the Jets and Bills. Both will be tough games.

I think the Pats realize what they lost last year when the Fins beat them late. I expect them to go full throttle vs the Jets and Bills. Both will be tough games.

Yes. I think they got a stiff talking to at halftime and came out a different team. They need to carry that second half performance into these next two games.

10690208_10152928680472372_6181742884162

Bledsoe was in NE yesterday to celebrate the division champ with the Pats. I don't know Kraft did it but he had maybe the biggest QB controversy on his hands all those years ago and traded his franchise QB in Bledsoe away to a division rival and yet here is Bledsoe with him celebrating a win with the QB who replaced him. lol.

10690208_10152928680472372_6181742884162

Bledsoe was in NE yesterday to celebrate the division champ with the Pats. I don't know Kraft did it but he had maybe the biggest QB controversy on his hands all those years ago and traded his franchise QB in Bledsoe away to a division rival and yet here is Bledsoe with him celebrating a win with the QB who replaced him. lol.

Actually AM all three have remained close. By all accounts Bledsoe is a great guy and if you remember was a class act throughout the replacement and trade. It just goes to show what a great organization the Patriots are as well.

Actually AM all three have remained close. By all accounts Bledsoe is a great guy and if you remember was a class act throughout the replacement and trade. It just goes to show what a great organization the Patriots are as well.

I know. That is what I was commenting on. I am not sure if there has ever been an uglier split in terms of the circumstances, a franchise QB replaced by a sixth round pick and then traded to a division rival. I do credit the Pats org as well as Bledsoe and Brady. It is a rarity in sports to see such a difficult situation handled with such class all the way around. It was nice seeing Drew there yesterday. I will always love him for what he did for his team.

I know. That is what I was commenting on. I am not sure if there has ever been an uglier split in terms of the circumstances, a franchise QB replaced by a sixth round pick and then traded to a division rival. I do credit the Pats org as well as Bledsoe and Brady. It is a rarity in sports to see such a difficult situation handled with such class all the way around. It was nice seeing Drew there yesterday. I will always love him for what he did for his team.

My prediction is if the Pats don't win the super bowl this year the Pats trade Brady for multiple picks and the Jimmy G era begins.

Next two weeks are crucial. No letting up.

Ryan is going to want to play spoiler, and on top of that it's a big middle finger to Woody Johnson if he wins a couple of games here and hurts the Jets' draft position next year (since he's certainly gone). 

Buffalo is coming off a couple of very solid performances against Peyton and Rodgers. They're not going to roll over either, even if they're out of contention. 

Pats need to keep their foot on the gas. 

Next two weeks are crucial. No letting up.

Ryan is going to want to play spoiler, and on top of that it's a big middle finger to Woody Johnson if he wins a couple of games here and hurts the Jets' draft position next year (since he's certainly gone). 

Buffalo is coming off a couple of very solid performances against Peyton and Rodgers. They're not going to roll over either, even if they're out of contention. 

Pats need to keep their foot on the gas. 

I see them handling the Jets pretty easy but am worried about cheap shots and injuries from them. Buffalo plays them solid but the Patriots win going into a well deserved bye. 

My prediction is if the Pats don't win the super bowl this year the Pats trade Brady for multiple picks and the Jimmy G era begins.

You do realize that plenty of guys have played out their careers with New England, right? For every Ty Law, there's a Kevin Faulk, a Troy Brown, or a Tedy Bruschi. The guys who were traded or let go were guys who were looking for money or who wouldn't rework their contracts to stay. 

I still can't tell if you're actually a Patriots fan or not. Part of me still doubts it strongly.