Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 14 Predictions

CR91

cle vs pit- steelers should have no trouble taking care of business at home

tb vs jac- both are bad teams, but the bucs arent as bad

kc vs nyj- another gimme for the jets

hou vs cin dont know how serious dalton is hurt, but if he does play im going with the bengals

atl vs car should be a high scoring game and im taking CAM! just because the falcons dont seem to do well outside the dome

phi vs mia- i refuse to take the eagles anymore

no vs ten i think the titans could give the saints a good game, but not beat them

ind vs bal i would be surprised if the colts move the ball at all in this game

min vs det lions get back on track

chi vs den tebow keeps winning bears keep losing wonder who to take

sf vs ari cards got a lucky win vs dallas but it wont happen two weeks in a row

buf vs sd this is the time where the chargers seem to go on these miracle winning streaks

oak vs gb if they couldnt move the ball vs the fins there not doing anything vs the champs

nyg vs dal should be a good sunday night game. im taking the boys at home

stl vs sea this is a real stupid monday night game.

Eagles @ Dolphins - We've made a living this season making mediocre QBs look like All Pros. Add in the fact that Miami is playing very well of late, and we are not.

Browns @ Steelers - Steelers need the game more, and are the better team.

Texans @ Bengals - Bengals are home, and are playing a beat up Texans team down to their 3rd string QB, and likely no AJ.

Bucs @ Jaguars - This is a tough pick. I don't know what Freeman's status is, but if he is out again, I may change this later.

Chiefs @ Jets - Jets need this win to keep playoff hopes alive.

Vikings @ Lions - See above.

Falcons @ Panthers - I hope Carolina wins, but I see Atlanta being desperate and needing it more.

Colts @ Ravens - Ravens can't afford to play down to a Colts team they have no business losing to.

Pats @ Redskins - Brady has a phenominal record against NFC teams.

Saints @ Titans - This could be an upset, but I think the Saints will be too much for Tennessee.

Bears @ Broncos - With Caleb Haine under center for Chicago, Denver may actually be able to win comfortably for a change.

49ers @ Cards - Niners have clinched the west, but they still need to clinch the 2 seed, and the Saints are breathing down their neck.

Bills @ Chargers - I don't believe San Deigo is back on an upswing, but they should win at home against a Bills team struggling after a great start.

Raiders @ Packers - Is there any reason NOT to pick Green Bay for a 13th straight week?

Giants @ Cowboys - I expected a better Giants performance last week, and they put up a great fight. I expect a great fight again Sunday night, but I have to lean towards Dallas at home. I hope the Giants prove me wrong.

Rams @ Seahawks - Is it at all possible to flex this game to say...May or June, when we'd be so desperate to see football again, that we'd actually watch this game?

Rams @ Seahawks - Is it at all possible to flex this game to say...May or June, when we'd be so desperate to see football again, that we'd actually watch this game?

So they'll flex the NE-IND game, but the schedule makers thought that this is an amazing prime-time match-up?

So they'll flex the NE-IND game, but the schedule makers thought that this is an amazing prime-time match-up?

Yeah really. It's a shame Monday night games can't be flexed. I realize these 2 teams were the 2 battling for the division crown the final week of last season, but it was still won with a 7-9 record.

Last Week (Week 13) I went 10-5 on the pick-em & 8-7 on the spread for a total of 18-12, which is good!

Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens (BAL 16.5p) - Baltimore Ravens win 23-20 - Colts win spread

Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers (ATL 2.5p) - Atlanta Falcons win 31-27 - Falcons win spread

Houston Texans at Cincinnati Bengals (CIN 3p) - Cincinnati Bengals win 17-13 - Bengals win spread

Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions (DET 4p) - Detroit Lions win 28-19 - Lions win spread

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Jacksonville Jaguars (Pick'em) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 20-10 - Bucs win spread

Philadelphia Eagles at Miami Dolphins (Pick'em) - Miami Dolphins win 23-14 - Dolphins win spread

Kansas City Chiefs at New York jets (NYJ 9p) - New York Jets win 23-13 - Jets win spread

New Orleans Saints at Tennessee Titans (NO 3.5p) - New Orleans Saints win 27-21 - Saints win spread

New England Patriots at Washington Redskins (NE 8p) - New England Patriots win 24-13 - Patriots win spread

San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals (SF 4p) - San Francisco 49ers win 21-10 - 49ers win spread

Chicago Bears at Denver Broncos (DEN 3.5p) - Denver Broncos win 24-9 - Broncos win spread

Oakland Raiders at Green Bay Packers (GB 11p) - Green Bay Packers 31-21 - Raiders win spread

Buffalo Bills at San Diego Chargers (SD 7p) - Buffalo Bills win 28-26 - Bills win spread

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (DAL 3.5p) - New York Giants win 31-21 - Giants win spread

Seattle Seahawks at St Louis Rams (SEA 5p) - Seattle Seahawks win 20-13 - Seahawks win spread