Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On The Positive...they Didn't Quit

cmgww

Gripe all you want about coaching decisions, etc....this thread is not for that.

I am proud (as I can be in a loss) that the Colts didn't give up...They were down 31-3 and it could have easily been worse. But the players kept fighting. Belichick showed his typical arrogant self by having Brady throw it late instead of chewing up clock, trying to run it up. Too bad the Colts had other ideas. Garbage time or not, they kept fighting (without Powers, Angerer) and made it a game. It sucks that the 3rd and 1 in the 1st Qtr. wasn't a TD or we might have had a tie game. Or Carter's fumble (and you wonder why he's not getting more goal line carries), or the INT....Coulda, woulda, shoulda...yeah I know. But save it for another negative thread.

Sure I am ticked about stuff, but this team could have rolled over and they didn't. For that I am proud, even in a loss.

I really thought we would get the onside kick and have a chance to tie it up. Its nice that there was hope for us up until the end as opposed to getting destroyed like everyone thought we would. I still say we will not go winless this year. Baltimore will be a tough game, but we could win it. Titans and Jags are both winnable if we show up ready to play. We will NOT go 0-16.

Orlovsky gave us a chance.....I certainly hope they stay with him/

Please throw the ball to Donald Brown ..Its been good for 10 or 15 every time..

..and continue to use all the backs....Carter has to cure his fumbles but he has to play....

....Our receivers are still a top flight group when we can get the ball near them.

A pride-ful effort..

..but we need to win a game..or it;ll be a long, cold winter

Wow, it shows you how much difference even a mediocre QB can life the team. I really expect the Colts to win at least 1 game, if not too. I really think of Orvolsky keeps playing as he did today, no one we play is safe. Baltimore needs to be worried because they have show this year they can lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. The Colts do need to cut out the turnovers and penalties at bad times in the game. But I do completely expect at least one game this year. I think we roll Jacksonville, but I expect a win before that.

Wow, it shows you how much difference even a mediocre QB can life the team. I really expect the Colts to win at least 1 game, if not too. I really think of Orvolsky keeps playing as he did today, no one we play is safe. Baltimore needs to be worried because they have show this year they can lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. The Colts do need to cut out the turnovers and penalties at bad times in the game. But I do completely expect at least one game this year. I think we roll Jacksonville, but I expect a win before that.

lets not get ahead of ourselves now. We had 3 points heading into the 4th quarter.