Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts bring up Tipton, Waive Whalen

Bravo

And if Tipton EVER gets in the game TRich is 3rd string.      I think the staff is finally coming to the realization that Trent is just not very good.

I won't argue with that statement, but there's a chance Tipton gets in the game in mop up duty.  I won't be surprised if he gets most of the carries if we have the division won when we to to Tenn.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just re watched this game...     If this staff continues to "PUSH" TRich then things really need to be evaluated at the coaching level.

Trent is who I said he was 6 weeks ago....       just a guy.    Bring in Ray Rice...   this team is NOT running a CHURCH.    They are trying to win in the NFL.

It must really be hard to watch BOOM stroll for a 50 yard TD and he just plod for ....................      ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reggie is running on fumes and Nicks is done.    Today we witnessed the future.  

No way they bring Nicks back.   Reggie probably.     Bring in another burner.  This O is SO dynamic when TY, Fleener, and DM are all on the field together...   add Allen and WOW.....   Even Herron out of the backfield, these guys can take it to the house.

Wayne and Nicks don't scare anyone.

You're right.

If you think Griff was fine then you weren't paying attention. He left a ton of yards on the field. There's more to returns than just catching the ball (which he even screwed up a few times).

You continuing to tell me he was fine does not change the fact that he wasn't, not by a long shot.

When I say fine, to me that means AVERAGE, Average is ok if you don't turn the ball over they wanted more explosion & they now have it. He was ok at punt returns and bad a kick off returns, punt returns are about making the first guy miss the rest anybody's guess, Waylen was good at making the first guy miss, in Kick off returns he seemed to me he didn't like Contact, shied away from it. Can't be good that way! Again my opinion & it won't change.