Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Practice Report 11/19/14

TKnight24

Someone needs to get creative with something. Both Coordinators need to. Manusky at one point was calling his best games I've seen in his Colts career, now the defense is being torched

Pep still isn't using the weapons we have to their abilities. The fade route to Nicks for the TD should've been happening since week 1 so hopefully that continues. More reps for Moncrief are needed, and we need to get Richardson in space.

And stop with the bubble screens! This isn't Auburn here! Or Oregon, Mississippi State, or Texas A&M

Bubble screens and and screens are part of mixing it up.  I am tired of the quick hitters to wide receivers righ at the line of scrimmage.  Go back to the Marvin Harrison slant.  It works. :thmup:

When I see that little creep, I would love to hit him into next week :)

That is it.  Toler did not have any concussion like symptom during or after the game.  He came in Monday with a headache per the Indy Star.

I had an massive headache after the game too...soooo do I need to go through concussion protocol, or I was simply * off? I hope the same stands for Toler.

I had an massive headache after the game too...soooo do I need to go through concussion protocol, or I was simply * off? I hope the same stands for Toler.

I knew we got out-coached and out-played on offense and defense...still solid on Special teams.

You should have had 6 Guinness for the loss and watched Brady Bunch re-runs :)

Someone needs to get creative with something. Both Coordinators need to. Manusky at one point was calling his best games I've seen in his Colts career, now the defense is being torched

Pep still isn't using the weapons we have to their abilities. The fade route to Nicks for the TD should've been happening since week 1 so hopefully that continues. More reps for Moncrief are needed, and we need to get Richardson in space.

And stop with the bubble screens! This isn't Auburn here! Or Oregon, Mississippi State, or Texas A&M

His play calling and decision making has been horrible lately. Instead of using everyone to their strengths he seems to be playing right into the defenses hands.

You mean first team reps? Boom is obviously going to be taking reps.

I know I'll get roasted by most for saying this, but I'm actually for playing TRich the bulk of the time in the remaining games (like a 80/20 or 70/30 split). I'd like to see him get over 20 touches/game to see what he can do with them. Maybe it helps, maybe he bombs out. At least there's some definitive evidence one way or the other.