Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts expected to sign ex-Texans QB

HitStick21

Maybe some serious competition for Painter now that he and Davis are in camp. (Obviously they want some experienced arms working out our WRs in the preseason and practice while Peyton is healing up)

But I think when the dust settles it will still be CP.

Hidden

The only memory I have of Orlovsky is him coming in to QB for Detroit after the starter got hurt, scrambling in his own endzone and stepping out the back for a safety.

thats the only thing any1 remembers about this guy..although i heard his mom had a lot of scouting report info on him

Haven't seen this anywhere is there a link?

According to the Houston Chronicle's John McClain, free agent QB Dan Orlovsky is expected to sign with the Colts.

Orlovsky was cut loose by the Texans on Friday in a move that became inevitable after Matt Leinart was re-signed. He should have a real shot at unseating Curtis Painter as Peyton Manning's primary backup.

Rotoworld =)

According to the Houston Chronicle's John McClain, free agent QB Dan Orlovsky is expected to sign with the Colts.

Orlovsky was cut loose by the Texans on Friday in a move that became inevitable after Matt Leinart was re-signed. He should have a real shot at unseating Curtis Painter as Peyton Manning's primary backup.

Rotoworld =)

haha thanks, I looked for rotoworld, I must of just skipped over it.

...Yay...