Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

andrew luck athletism being wasted

coming on strong

Look i  was a pep hater last year but this year i think he has done a great job. That being said i believe the colts are wasting lucks talents running the ball .  he runs as fast as cam newton and runs hard like tebow . 

Luck is already the most hit Qb in the league he is big and durable why not run a couple read options plays a game ?  It would help the run game by making defenders freeze up . It would make this offense even more dynamic and harder to defend. 

have luck run some more bootlegs and designed runs this offense would be hard to defend.

[ /youtube]

So Luck gets hit more than any QB in the league and your suggestion is to get him hit more.  Freaking brilliant.

How about a respectable O-line so he can actually plant his feet and make an accurate throw instead of worrying about getting killed on every snap?

SEVEN SEASONS of this "pass blocking" garbage is inexcusable. It doesn't have to be a Brady fortress but good lord it just needs to be SERVICEABLE.

Luck's talent is only being wasted by measure of his O-line being complete and utter trash every season.

Do you really have an opinion? This comment is exactly opposite of your earlier comment. I get the feeling all you want to do is be argumentative.

No it's not. But if you want clarification you could try asking instead of going into your usual * mode. Tannehill runs the read option sparingly and doesn't take hits.....Tebow ran it consistently and ran like a running back and took lots of punishment.

And please, put me back on your ignore list.