Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thornton benched for disciplinary reasons (merge)

Dark Superman

Yep. 

Yes.  You were right all along.  Its not that much of a stretch.  A player doesn't get benched for a game for simply being late to a meeting.  Its either being late several times, or being late AND in an unprepared condition. 

Not hearing an alarm is a mistake that's unintended.  Spending the time it takes to get drunk means you didn't care about your job enough during that entire time.  Same for weed.  Its an attitude problem that is the issue, not the tardiness or even the type of substance.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Puke!

what is puke! You think the coaches are not playing the best players? I would agree maybe they have been reluctant to use Reitz at G because of his injury history until Nixon got healthy due to our lack of depth at T. I  think Reitz is one of the better G's on the team.

Do you think that Holmes isn't playing, he's not even active due to any other reason than he is being out played in practice? Then to say they won't let him play Center like everyone should get a chance. That is puke.

I wish the guy could was an upgrade at G but that doesn't appear to be the case.  You don't leave healthy players that can help you win inactive.

Puke!

For whatever it's worth,  Grigson gave his mid-season review of the team this week....   the video in on-line on this website...

He was asked about Holmes and roughly paraphrasing he told the media....

"Holmes has to stay out of the trainer's room.    We've told him that.    He knows what he has to do..."

So,  just how healthy the guy is, and his ability to play through pain and possible minor injuries appears to be the issue.....