Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NE @ Buffalo

snkdy

remember I said upset lol. it was getting interesting though when the score was 30-22

Yes. I was thinking of you right up until the final Pats TD. :)  But that is usually the way the games go with the Bills. Many have been close and they are always right there and then some silly mistake like that fumble right before half or the sacks that Orton kept taking to ruin drives in the second half. They said Brady's 23-2 record is the best record any QB has against any one team going back to 1970.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that Brady made a lot of really good throws in that game.  The best I've seen him look in 2 years as it was strange that it looked like the arm strength was still there but the accuracy was not. I would guess that you guys will get this and another year out of him. 

He has one of the better arm strengths in the league. But accuracy on deep balls perplexes me. If anything he overthrows which is better than under throw. If I had to guess seems like 50% accuracy or less on deep balls. Then again deep ball completion in the NFL is always less than short.

Maybe he had some discussion which the coaches on mechanics. He dropped a ball deep into triple coverage for a TD which kinda shocked me :)

Maybe he had some discussion which the coaches on mechanics. He dropped a ball deep into triple coverage for a TD which kinda shocked me :)

He's missed on some deep throws in recent years but yesterday Pats fans got to see what actually happens when a receiver goes up and attacks a ball in traffic. That hasn't happened around here in a long time!

Brady was just sick in the second half yesterday. He did whatever he wanted to do. Thing of beauty. 

He's missed on some deep throws in recent years but yesterday Pats fans got to see what actually happens when a receiver goes up and attacks a ball in traffic. That hasn't happened around here in a long time!

Brady was just sick in the second half yesterday. He did whatever he wanted to do. Thing of beauty. 

That's true I didn't think of that. Tyms after the game said he likes to attack the ball, not wait for it. He sure attacked that one :)

edit- It gets me BB hasn't gotten that kind of WR. Dez Bryant was avail at our draft spot. Or that big guy in SF or a Calvin Johnson. Imagine Brady with one of those- sick. Well I guess we did see sickness when he had Moss ;)