Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time To Start Orlovsky

oldunclemark

Curtis just isnt consistent....

He threw the 2-pt conversion pass into the ground..and he keeps throwing behind slow receivers

......and I think we need to see Orlovsky so we can choose between them for 3rd string in 2012.

...It may be a moot point..because NE and Baltimore may get leads that will suggest the backup comes in..

Orlovsky must really really really stink. That's the only reason I can come up with now that he isn't starting that the Colts honestly think Painter is a better QB which must mean Orlovsky is really bad which is possiable. Mark Hermon and Jack Treadeau seemed to be of that opinion last week and they are both ex QBs so I would give them a little more creditablity than I would most media folks.

Well, to Curtis' credit, I think he earned himself another start after his performance in the latter part of the game. I would like to see Orlovsky start, but he may have saved his butt with his performance in the latter part of the game. Remember that pick at the end wasn't his fault. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets benched next week if he has a bad performance.

Did Painter throw the last pick? Did he decide where to throw it? Did Jacob Lacey tell him to throw it? It was Painters fault. The ball was not where it was supposed to be, and he was the last one that had a decision as to where it went. Painters Fault.

Painter can't control tips in the air, and you saw the catch, it was an inch from going out of bounds. It was more unlucky, then Painter's fault.

I didn't see it at all, had to listen to it. They don't have a category for tipped passes that become INT's, they are just INT's. So you are saying he couldn't check to a run, or there were no other targets to throw it to? I still see this as Painter's fault, but I understand your opinion and respect it.

Well, to Curtis' credit, I think he earned himself another start after his performance in the latter part of the game. I would like to see Orlovsky start, but he may have saved his butt with his performance in the latter part of the game. Remember that pick at the end wasn't his fault. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets benched next week if he has a bad performance.

//all interceptions are on the QB like all TDs are to his credit....Like fergy said...He threw the ball. His decision..

Tips are a result of the QB throwing the ball there..

But he threw the 2-pt conversion into the ground. That play was oopen..

and the throw to Garcon in the 4th Q was late and short'

Time for someone new

I agree, we need to see which one we should keep for next year, and I don't think Painter is the answer. Bring in DAN!!!

No remember our coach says Curtis deserves a better chance. I sorry but he is horrible. The fact our coach see something there just shows you how bad he is. For gods sake FIRE JIM CALDWELL,PLEASE!

//all interceptions are on the QB like all TDs are to his credit....Like fergy said...He threw the ball. His decision..

Tips are a result of the QB throwing the ball there..

But he threw the 2-pt conversion into the ground. That play was oopen..

and the throw to Garcon in the 4th Q was late and short'

Time for someone new

Not all interceptions are the QBs fault, if the QB throws a perfect pass that is easily catchable and the receiver misses it and it bounces in the air and it gets picked off that's not his fault. If he can't control it, it's not his fault. Screen passes that go for a touchdown are almost always because of the effort of the receiver and the blockers, the QB just has to make a quick throw. Although on that pass and interception, it wasn't the greatest decision but if you look at the other receivers, no one was open. It wasn't completely his fault.

Now about trying someone new. I wouldn't be against it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sticked with Painter.